Family Fizz #2 Another kid for a few more quid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope their channel gets closed down (fat chance). Everyone under the age of 15 is literally brainwashed and adores them like as if the family are a religion😒. Can’t stand Darren or Mia.I don’t watch them since they blocked me but I think Georgie is okay when she films by herself and obviously I like Sienna and Karma because they are so innocent. Basically I think the family would be a lot better without Darren. It is so sad that Mia has no friends though.
Darren is weird and controlling and that video confirmed it for me, he looked so angry because they were watching tv and weren’t being ‘productive. ‘ I think Mia is a nice girl though, I’m the same age as her and I would be friends with her. I would say Sienna is more extrovert than Mia, she’s innocent now but will she be innocent in 5 years when she’s a teenager. I think Karma will be loud too. This new baby will be a mini Darren.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Is it just me hearing things or does anyone else think Georgie’s voice has changed a lot since this video? Not just her accent but she seems a lot more softly spoken these days, to me.

Whyyyyyyy does Mia have to say “I feel like” 12 times a bloody sentence?? It drives me crazy!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Is it just me hearing things or does anyone else think Georgie’s voice has changed a lot since this video? Not just her accent but she seems a lot more softly spoken these days, to me.

Whyyyyyyy does Mia have to say “I feel like” 12 times a bloody sentence?? It drives me crazy!
Ye she does sound more softly spoken.

Reactions: 2
Jfc how rich do you have to be to consider Next and Mothercare cheap?!! I am very very rarely able to afford to shop in Next or H&M. They are so out of touch with reality

And in all honesty the stuff they brought from the "cheap" stores looked so much better than the designer ones, just a waste of money

Reactions: 17
Jfc how rich do you have to be to consider Next and Mothercare cheap?!! I am very very rarely able to afford to shop in Next or H&M. They are so out of touch with reality
Exactly what I thought! I would have gone to Next the odd time for a special occasion kids outfit but that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

And in all honesty the stuff they brought from the "cheap" stores looked so much better than the designer ones, just a waste of money
Exactly. As much as The Inghams are mocked for their daily trips to Matalan / Morrisons they are at least relatable (even if their vlogs have become Groundhog Day).

I don’t think it’s healthy for kids to be watching families like this living such an insulated out of touch life which the kids watching have no hope of emulating. It’s potentially damaging to their viewers mental health.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
They can't be getting a proper education. In the fizz sisters video sienna couldn't spell the word head! The poor thing doesn't deserve this as she seems very bright but without a better education she'll have nothing once their youtube fame is over

• Sad
Reactions: 11
They can't be getting a proper education. In the fizz sisters video sienna couldn't spell the word head! The poor thing doesn't deserve this as she seems very bright but without a better education she'll have nothing once their youtube fame is over
I was just going to comment that! I think spelling head ‘hed’ isn't very good for an 8 year old. I feel sorry for her because I think she has got ability it’s a shame. I also think she is a sociable, she would make lots of friends in school. I remember when they lived in the church conversation and they both went to school. They looked happy and the schools sounded really good and unusual (obviously alternative private school). Don’t understand why they couldn’t of settled down in Brighton. Mia isn’t going to get any GCSEs at a school or college. When they were vlogging about 2 months ago in Dubai they said Sienna was going to school, but she doesn’t go now?

Their lack of education is very worrying. We have home educated three children and all have gone on to university. It is a commitment and certainly not any easy option. Ours used a variety of methods from general workbooks, online classes, workshops and tutor groups, along with a lot of social groups for trips and sports. The way that these girls are being isolated in their education would look worrying to the authorities back here if they were ever inspected.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone had a look at their twitter today? They’re being rude to fans who are saying that they have changed and are all about money. I like them but they’ve become so arrogant and condescending. 2 hours ago they pinned a tweet that reads “ PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨 Only read, watch or listen to creators who leave you feeling happy/inspired/entertained. Content which leaves you feeling jealous/angry/bitter etc will not benefit your life in any way. Turn the page and change the channel. Life is too short! 😊✌💚” they’ve also said a fan has selective vision bc she said all their vids are about money these days. Let’s face the facts they used to be “minimalist” bc they couldn’t afford better. They used to preach about it to convince themselves they actually picked that life. They were once an inspirational family but now they’ve got a taste of money they’ve completely changed. They won’t have much fans left if they keen talking to them like that. A fan saying they miss the old vlogs and them basically telling them to do one. Think they need to remember who got them where they are.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
And there they are, thousands of miles away from their homeland. No family, no friends, no actual home.... no education!

What an achievement 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jfc both the ingham family and family fizz put down any criticism as "jealousy" lol get over yourselves, I would rather stick pins in my eyes than live with controlling, narcissitic, cold darren or sleazy, greazy weirdo chris ingham lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Exactly what I thought! Most of my clothes come from sale rails or second hand shops lol, I can't imagine H&M being considered cheap, when most things in there would cost upwards of £30. (especially in Dubai with the exchange rates I'm sure most items would be more expensive there)

Twitter pretty much confirms it then, they will never ever go back to their old ways. He clearly is gagging to say “f#ck off”.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Aside from all the twitter drama, is anyone else concerned about the fizz sisters video where the girls were answering questions about babies? It seems Sienna misspelt every word she wrote. There's 'head' as 'hed', 'year' as 'yer' 'yellow' as 'yelow', 'feeds' as 'feds', which I could understand an 8 year old doing once or twice, but not every single word. But what is really worrying is her spelling of 'voice' as 'vos', '6 months old' as '6 momth odl'. It seems she doesn't even know the alphabet properly. This is worrying for a child who should be in year 3 at school. I was friends with a few severely dyslexic people when I was her age, and even they wouldn't make mistakes as bad as '6 momth odl". Either she needs a lot of educational support, which she would get from going to any British primary school, or homeschooling really isn't being done properly. Either way they clearly cannot support her educational needs. I have nothing against homeschooling when it is done properly. But you can't just let your child get to 8 years old and not know the alphabet properly. She is clearly a clever and capable child, her potential has been limited due to her family taking her out of education to make money on youtube.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Aside from all the twitter drama, is anyone else concerned about the fizz sisters video where the girls were answering questions about babies? It seems Sienna misspelt every word she wrote. There's 'head' as 'hed', 'year' as 'yer' 'yellow' as 'yelow', 'feeds' as 'feds', which I could understand an 8 year old doing once or twice, but not every single word. But what is really worrying is her spelling of 'voice' as 'vos', '6 months old' as '6 momth odl'. It seems she doesn't even know the alphabet properly. This is worrying for a child who should be in year 3 at school. I was friends with a few severely dyslexic people when I was her age, and even they wouldn't make mistakes as bad as '6 momth odl". Either she needs a lot of educational support, which she would get from going to any British primary school, or homeschooling really isn't being done properly. Either way they clearly cannot support her educational needs. I have nothing against homeschooling when it is done properly. But you can't just let your child get to 8 years old and not know the alphabet properly. She is clearly a clever and capable child, her potential has been limited due to her family taking her out of education to make money on youtube.
Someone else brought up the “hed” comment a bit further back on this thread! Yes, it is very worrying. But what can we do! Nothing we say will change family fizz’s ways!

• Sad
Someone else brought up the “hed” comment a bit further back on this thread! Yes, it is very worrying. But what can we do! Nothing we say will change family fizz’s ways!
Yeah, I saw after I posted that someone else had mentioned it. It's so unfair on Sienna and to be honest I hope that if they ever go back to Britain the authorities will do something, because none of this was her choice.

Reactions: 3
They get Mia doing such childish stuff for a nearly 15 year old on the fizz sisters channel she must get so sick of it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.