Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avb00

Chatty Member
It’s awful. I really hope she has all the support when she is older and has to process the years of exploitation she’s faced.

Reactions: 1

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I’ve never actually taken notice of Darren’s teeth before but in the video posed today they look terrible.. wonder if that’s from brushing with only water
If I remember correctly, him and Sienna were both seeing a dentist about their teeth or jaw or something. It looks to me as if he’s gotten a palette expander which is why there’s gaps in his teeth now!

Emxxx

VIP Member
They don't even learn much anyway apart from what designer labels you should be wearing or using. One of their recent videos Mia didn't even know a basic math calculation.
Ooh but she's in Spanish. That's how they'll justify it. GCSE French has got me SO far in life after all 🙄

hayley

VIP Member
They've posted an old tiktok on their Facebook page and shows just how bad their lip syncing actually is

Gemrose89

Sorry this is so random and I’m not a fan in the slightest (used to be when they first started) and have commented on these threads before.

But I’m just wondering if anyone has a copy of their old recipe e book they made, the one in Gran Canaria? I’ve been trying to get hold of one for bloody ages and get no reply at all from them. I know they don’t sell them anymore but just wondered if anyone has one?!

Also while I’m here, what on Earth is Mia dressing like these days? I hadn’t looked on her instagram etc for a while and I can’t believe she actually goes out like that?!

hayley

VIP Member
And the way she pronounces Blenheim palace 😭😭
I wouldn't know how to pronounce that lol....although I don't remember how she pronounced it. But literally any word with a "u" in it she pronounces as "oo" ( not when the u is at the beginning though)

avb00

Chatty Member
I think the family are quite skinny, Sienna is a size zero which I think is concerning

Lilo7812

I saw on kaci’s instagram a photo of her with James Holt wasn’t he the one who was Mia’s boyfriend last year ?

stargirl23

VIP Member
A couple of years back (when they went off to Mexico or Dubai I believe) there was a lot of chat about them living abroad illegally.
Maybe they snuck out the UK but then snuck back in?
I mean if g&d knew dealers to get them drugs they could know someone to smuggle them under the radar into the UK
Am I overthinking it?
Could be, I’ve heard of similar with others

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
They hinted about Africa and a safari last year and then went to Tenerife instead, so perhaps they’re actually going to Africa this time.

Emona

Ok so....Mia's boyfriend no longer seems to like any od her posts, or follow her or the fam anymore...and he's not really posting her...have they broken up? Also....does he smoke? Ain't nothing wrong when doing what you want with your body as an adult but her and the family hate smoking a LOT so I find this interesting. Lemme know what you lot think

Attachments

selestia

I came across this video and all of the things you guys points out fits it all in this video. She really have deep issue she needs to solve so it doesn’t get picked up by her kids..