Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

avb00

Chatty Member
Ok so....Mia's boyfriend no longer seems to like any od her posts, or follow her or the fam anymore...and he's not really posting her...have they broken up? Also....does he smoke? Ain't nothing wrong when doing what you want with your body as an adult but her and the family hate smoking a LOT so I find this interesting. Lemme know what you lot think
They not break up months ago? If not it’s definitely over, she’s not following him even.

Reactions: 1

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
Mia at the airport with her hair in a heatless curler!

they have spoken a few times about South Africa. Looks like Tenerife tho 😆

Last edited:

hayley

VIP Member
I mean I might be overthinking this a little. But if they have smuggled themselves into the UK, why would they post them IN THE UK on the internet?
That's a really dumb move on their part.
---

Didn't watch them back then, but was it a Montessori or something?
They used to claim to follow that method back in their homeschool video (the one where Sienna did 10mins maths a day)
It could have been a montessori school or similar yes. I think even Mia went a few days as well

hayley

VIP Member
Is Bournemouth mias first time alone with this guy?
She's visiting a female friend who lives there. I do believe she's been to Bournemouth before with this girl...

ETA....unless the bf did go too then yeah I would assume its their first time alone away from London

Macadelic

maybe I’m being nitpicky but it feels out of touch for Mia to be talking about money in this way, it’s not like she actually has to think before she spends £30 on a jumper.
And unrelated but I do think her hair looks so much nicer now she’s lightened it, she suits lighter hair for sure.
she sounds like marina joyce circa 2016

avb00

Chatty Member
So randomly going through YouTube earlier and came across this. Anyone remember them saying they were visiting anyone? I've not watched though

That’s the challenge video with Sienna and the little girl from that family.

Emona

So Just found out through Mia's tiktok that her bf is Romanian...does she even know where Romania is on the map???

• Haha

donkeyfish

I’ve never actually taken notice of Darren’s teeth before but in the video posed today they look terrible.. wonder if that’s from brushing with only water

leonathompson

So I was curious how much they've spent for this hotel, I put in the dates for next week as its close to this week and might not be much difference in price....but my god are they seriously paying this much per night....

ETA: that's just standard. Upto over £1000 a night for some package deals
they’re probably being paid to go there and promote it