Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
British Airways : Greece or Croatia it seems.

I’m guessing Athens, Greece based on the time of their Instagram story. I wonder what turned them off an international flight if I’m not mistaken?
They’re not 12 hour flights tho?

Emona

Do you guys think that family fizz are still strictly vegan? I was watching their newest video where they stayed on a boat and Georgie said that she gave Karma and Koa Kit Kat's but I looked it up and they're not vegan so...?

Emona

Not watched the vid so don't know if this one was, but you can get face masks for kids. They do them in fun colours, animal faces, etc. and they're just slightly moisturising not exfoliating, or with retinol, etc.
Or honestly cucumber/aloe ones are also fine for kids skin imo, they are very gentle (Not an exhaustive list obvs, but many are OK for kids).
As long as its one of these, it's just a bit of fun 🤷‍♀️
Oh that's fair....I though it was diffrent but I understand now, thanks

Emona

In the new video thumbnail they’ve put a green outline around mias bra? To make it stand out… unless my eyes have gone funny ?
I wonder if Darren looks at Mia differently as she's not biologicaly his. And yeah i feel like she's so sexualised in all od these thumbnails...

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
They said in their Dubai plane vlog on Fizzier a few months ago they were gonna be taking a 12 hour flight later this year and that the 7 hours to Dubai was good preparation for this bigger flight.

So not anywhere in Europe, Dubai, NZ or Oz.

Surely has to be the US or South America? But not a lot of direct flights are 12 hours to the US from London are they?

I’m thinking South America or Thailand. Most flights are around 12 hours. Climate is more pleasant than Central America, but Thailand is very hot.

They’ve not been to SA yet right? Brazil or Argentina or Columbia maybe?
I’m guessing Thailand as well