Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emona

Ok so....Mia's boyfriend no longer seems to like any od her posts, or follow her or the fam anymore...and he's not really posting her...have they broken up? Also....does he smoke? Ain't nothing wrong when doing what you want with your body as an adult but her and the family hate smoking a LOT so I find this interesting. Lemme know what you lot think

Attachments

Reactions: 1

selestia

I came across this video and all of the things you guys points out fits it all in this video. She really have deep issue she needs to solve so it doesn’t get picked up by her kids..

Aurorapurple

Chatty Member
View attachment 2846559
I remember Mia calling herself an artist years ago but she doesn’t seem to improve. But of course she won’t improve at all when all they do is shop and shop. I’m not bashing people who paint as a hobby and such but I hope you guys understand what I’m trying to say 😅
I wonder how her Spanish is, is she actually fluent? has she forgotten it. In their old vlogs it seemed like her own education was learning Spanish

Emxxx

VIP Member
It also bothers me about how georgie is always talking about gluten free food as if it’s the healthy alternative. This is only true if you have a gluten intolerance/allergy, otherwise it’s not better for you
That's true. My sister in law is celiac and hates it when people have GF food for no reason.

avb00

Chatty Member
She's visiting a female friend who lives there. I do believe she's been to Bournemouth before with this girl...

ETA....unless the bf did go too then yeah I would assume its their first time alone away from London
He went as well. She’s kept that part quiet.. he’s posted it on his page

Emona

🤣🤣 if it's the same guy as before he didn't look all that english to be fair. But do we know how long they've been together for? I know she's an "adult" but a holiday abroad with a bf ( her first I should add), not sure if that's a good thing or not
I would agree but they were also on a skiing holiday in the beginning of the year

account70032

VIP Member
Yikes Mia’s ex boyfriend broke up with her ! I hope she’s alright and wasn’t used or unless the boy thought Georgie was weird of obsessing with them getting married and having a baby then decided to escape from their cult
Where did you find out they broke up ?

avb00

Chatty Member
British Airways : Greece or Croatia it seems.

I’m guessing Athens, Greece based on the time of their Instagram story. I wonder what turned them off an international flight if I’m not mistaken?