Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Just watching their video about making their way to Scotland. Sienna thinking Newport is a capital city of somewhere and then there's Mia thinking Cardiff and Swansea are in Cornwall. 👏👏👏 well done on the amazing homeschooling, especially with being such a well travelled family. Oh and not even knowing Scotland has its own language 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I wonder if they actually know that England once spoke Latin
What video is this?

Emona

I agree, S is a total Angel STILL and they are SO lucky to have such a lovely kid. I really, really hope she doesn’t turn out like Mia. But what is weird is that I feel Georgie and Darren want her to go down the exact same route as Mia did 🧐. They think she’s the biggest achiever of her age! S could have excelled in academia and went on to study whatever she wanted at uni, but the longer they leave it, the poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

I often wonder what Mia’s Dad thinks at this point too. I’m sure he must be super proud in many ways but seeing your offspring basically just act like ‘eye candy’ all over TikTok, reels etc , prancing around in tiny clothes for views … It must be infuriating for him.

And yep, what everyone else said. Bang on. They literally have nothing else to do but shop. Wow, it literally blows my mind though. I personally hate shopping so already don’t get it… But even my shopping mad friends wouldn’t let it define them the way this family does.

It’s definitely sad to learn and see just how much they define themselves based on material goods. And let’s face it, Georgie and Mia’s obsession with fashion is a little pointless when neither of them have a real social life to dress up for. They literally go shopping to buy clothes so they can wear said clothes to go shopping in. 😅😅😅
Speaking of Mia's bio dad, does anyone know what he's doing now? Or where he is, they've been in the UK for a while now.

Randomuser37

Literally not watched them in years but just wondering why siennas mouth moves like that when she talks does she have braces

stargirl23

VIP Member
And it's so so expensive as well. And they can only find things in certain supermarkets she says.
Yeah I have to go to about 4 shops because they never have what I need in just 1 😂 for comparison my gf bread is £3.50 the slices are smaller and you only get about half a loaf. Whereas I can buy my son and partner a loaf of bread for 80p with bigger slices and more in the pack 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Emona

Where do you guys think they are going? They say it’s a new continent - so wouldn’t the only reasonable answer be Australia? Or one of the islands in the Pacifiic?
I'm thinking africa...and we'll see bit if they go to africa i have a few things to say about that

stargirl23

VIP Member
British Airways : Greece or Croatia it seems.

I’m guessing Athens, Greece based on the time of their Instagram story. I wonder what turned them off an international flight if I’m not mistaken?
They’re not 12 hour flights tho?

Emona

Do you guys think that family fizz are still strictly vegan? I was watching their newest video where they stayed on a boat and Georgie said that she gave Karma and Koa Kit Kat's but I looked it up and they're not vegan so...?

Emona

Not watched the vid so don't know if this one was, but you can get face masks for kids. They do them in fun colours, animal faces, etc. and they're just slightly moisturising not exfoliating, or with retinol, etc.
Or honestly cucumber/aloe ones are also fine for kids skin imo, they are very gentle (Not an exhaustive list obvs, but many are OK for kids).
As long as its one of these, it's just a bit of fun 🤷‍♀️
Oh that's fair....I though it was diffrent but I understand now, thanks

Emona

In the new video thumbnail they’ve put a green outline around mias bra? To make it stand out… unless my eyes have gone funny ?
I wonder if Darren looks at Mia differently as she's not biologicaly his. And yeah i feel like she's so sexualised in all od these thumbnails...