Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashlee1904

Where do you guys think they are going? They say it’s a new continent - so wouldn’t the only reasonable answer be Australia? Or one of the islands in the Pacifiic?

Reactions: 2

1234cghbv

In the new video thumbnail they’ve put a green outline around mias bra? To make it stand out… unless my eyes have gone funny ?

• Sick

hayley

VIP Member
He went as well. She’s kept that part quiet.. he’s posted it on his page
Is it definitely the same rock climbing place though.....although makes sense as who else would have taken the photo at the coach station.

Emona

They not break up months ago? If not it’s definitely over, she’s not following him even.
Well she went on a date with him in february I think...
---
The video where she went away for her birthday she was so bratty. Really unattractive.

What did her bf do? Can't imagine too many guys her age, trying to build a life for themselves could deal with a spoilt yt girlfriend....especially ones who spend hundreds on a gucci headband just because they can
Well i know he is a gamer and koles posting that on yt and tiktok and he does rock climbing and...that's all that there is to know about jim really...he seemed sweet but Mia must be exhausting

selestia

I'm nowhere near embarrassed, well I'm embarrassed for them! And the fact they're getting Sienna involved is just disgusting too
No no I didn’t mean to say you or we were embarrassed, I meant they tried to make us feel embarrassed. Sorry I didn’t explain it right

chocoholic84

No offence but I have a daughter Karmas age and what she is reading is definitely not what she should be? Is it just me

avb00

Chatty Member
They are sick people they know exactly what they’re doing with those video thumbnails of Sienna. I bet they can’t wait until she hits puberty cause of all the videos they probably have lined up exploiting her like they did with Mia.

How awkward it must be for her to create thumbnails for videos

That’s the thing I think about all influencers who get to a point where they can just do nothing all day and make silly to do lists of errands that include going shopping and getting their hair or nails done. It’s such a meaningless existence and would only really be enjoyable for a short period of time as most people would get bored of it very quickly.
I never understand why these people don’t use their money for more interesting things like investing in hobbies or trying to do something good by filling their time by volunteering. Even when Family Fizz were doing these things it was still quite minimal and they often just donated money/things rather than getting involved with the charities which they could easily do as they have time and means.
I think it’d do Mia especially a lot of good to volunteer somewhere like a charity shop or food bank as she’s lived in a bubble all her life so might grow up a bit if she could meet and work with people from all walks of life, plus gain some life skills beyond filming videos as working in a charity shop would be similar to working retail and both things would require her to work with others.
This is what i wrote in a post lol why you copy and paste?

cls…xxx

“do you like minis Mia?” Yeah we all know you were tryna sexualise it Georgie and, and bring your 18 year old into it… I’m so sick of the euphemisms

Lilo7812

I thought they said it was a 12 hour flight? Vatican City and Monaco are around 2 hour flight time.

Unless the 12 hour flight comment was regarding a holiday they're taking later on in the year?
Yeah but it might not be this one or maybe they just changed their mind

avb00

Chatty Member
It’s incredibly scary how many young people and adult’s commented on their Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube in awe of them. A lot of adults, it’s not just those under 15. They don’t see anything wrong with their content or even that there isn’t anyone requesting them to dial it down with the expensive shopping sprees. How can people enjoy videos of products they will highly unlikely be able to afford?

• Sick

hayley

VIP Member
Mia has posted a shorts on YouTube all about finally getting your period after thinking your whole life is ruined. Now to me that says she's having unprotected sex right? Because you don't worry if A) you know you're not having sex or B) you know you're having safe sex

I feel like Georgie is probably the only one in their house that does the washing though, so "my washing machine" would make sense.

Feel like Darren would be one of these "washing is a woman's job" people based on some other things he's said in the past. 🙃

Mia should deffo be doing her own washing though as an adult. Sienna should also, imo, at least some of the time. In my house at least, you'd help with washing from being quite little, then start doing some of your own from maybe 11, then from about 16 you'd do your own at least 75% of the time. It's a necessary life skill!
I guess there's a back story to this, like Georgie persuading Darren to buy an American-style super size washing machine or persuading hte landlord to buy it for them, so she refers to it this way. Otherwise its odd phrasing for a communal appliance that washes everyone's clothes, like saying my kettle, my toaster (even if all her kids were toddlers and she was the only one making tea and toast).