Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if we'll be blessed with more luxury vacation hauls :rolleyes:My former manager went to South Africa wearing his rolex to show off to his girlfriend, promptly got robbed at gunpoint 😄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wonder if we'll be blessed with more luxury vacation hauls :rolleyes:My former manager went to South Africa wearing his rolex to show off to his girlfriend, promptly got robbed at gunpoint 😄
😳 omg that’s scary! And for the kids sakes i hope nothing like that happens to FF but if they’re going to dress up in designer brands and be obvious tourists, then they’d be setting themselves up for it

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’ve had any of the recommended vaccinations for travelling to Africa 🙄
Yellow fever vaccin is not needed in South Africa unless you've been recently in a country where there is yellow fever. However there is malaria in the biggest national parks with wildlife of the country - I don't think they would take prophylaxis drugs to prevent it. They would not be able to enter countries such as Kenya and Tanzania without yellow fever vaccin certificates.

I wouldn't be surprised they are going to Mauritius - technically in Africa - as it's really trendy among influenceurs at the moment.

Reactions: 7
Go look at Mias instagram story it’s the second story the video she posted of Georgie. That’s a 35 year old woman acting like that how embarrassing there’s something seriously wrong with Georgie she’s attention seeking and doesn’t know how to behave in public. Yes hitting the man with the hoover was accidental but she shouldn’t of been playing around with the hoover in the first place! I’m all for having a laugh but there’s a time and place for that and that was not the time for that cause it’s not funny nobody acts like that in public so why does she think that’s ok? someone could get really hurt one day by her stupidity and I’m cringing at her cause she should know better but she’s so immature and lacks common sense.
That was so unecessarily embarissing of her....idk Just not funny

Reactions: 3
That was so unecessarily embarissing of her....idk Just not funny
Exactly it was so unnecessary and it’s like she doesn’t know how to act like an adult especially in public she behaves very strangely and she thinks she’s funny but she isn’t and the poor kids are watching her thinking that’s a normal way to behave around people. I think Georgie has some serious issues that need addressing I think she needs to go get help and that’s not me shaming her at all cause pretty much everyone in the world struggles with something whether that’s mentally or physically and it’s nothing to be ashamed of but I think her strange immature behaviour needs to stop and I’m not just talking about that insta story but there’s a lot of things she’s said and done that are very odd and not ok.

Reactions: 6
They said it was their longest flight ever, but did they forget they went to China? And even Sri Lanka must be similar length flight if not longer than to South Africa?

Reactions: 2
They said it was their longest flight ever, but did they forget they went to China? And even Sri Lanka must be similar length flight if not longer than to South Africa?
Actually I thought about it - they might go to Australia.

Reactions: 2
Ok so it's confirmed they've gone to Africa. And wow imagine a bunch of rich people walking among the poor locals, flaunting their ignorance and living in their bubble like everywhere they go to it's a zoo. What used to be about health, spirituality and understanding other cultures for them has become walking around only caring about themselves, the content and the money they can spend. How misering, and annoying....it's like nothing can being them to reality.

Reactions: 9
Watching their packing video, I don't blame Mia for getting annoyed at her family in videos.

They are so embarrassing at times with the jokes & comments they make. She's a 19 year old imagine having to be PG 24/7 & it seems as though her parents are extremely involved in everything she does so I'd think she feels that she can't disappoint them.

Her Boyfriend seemed like a polar opposite to her & her families character, Mia is such a goodie two shoes - I wonder if he broke up with her because he couldn't take how they behave...Seemed like her friends she invited to her bday live different lifestyles to her (drinking, smoking cigs, vapes & weed, swearing) she must be such a kill joy at times.

Watching their packing video, I don't blame Mia for getting annoyed at her family in videos.

They are so embarrassing at times with the jokes & comments they make. She's a 19 year old imagine having to be PG 24/7 & it seems as though her parents are extremely involved in everything she does so I'd think she feels that she can't disappoint them.

Her Boyfriend seemed like a polar opposite to her & her families character, Mia is such a goodie two shoes - I wonder if he broke up with her because he couldn't take how they behave...Seemed like her friends she invited to her bday live different lifestyles to her (drinking, smoking cigs, vapes & weed, swearing) she must be such a kill joy at times.
I remember she gave them alcohol free gin and tonic cans in the bday video and everyone just seemed awkward 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with what’s been said about Mia being a goody two shoes and constantly trying to please Darren and Georgie it’s like she’s been brain washed which isn’t her fault obviously and she’s always been told to be a certain way rather than letting her have a little freedom all these years to grow up and be her own person and have a social life with friends and learning. They isolated her so much and it was like they didn’t want her to be part of the outside world , they didn’t want her to have friends and they just wanted her to follow and believe everything they feel and think is right. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with someone not drinking alcohol and not wanting to ever to try alcohol, I don’t drink I have my personal reasons for that and I’ve never felt I’m missing out and when a friend or family member drinks alcohol that doesn’t bother me and I don’t act like I’m better than them cause I don’t think drink whereas Darren and Georgie are very stuck up and seem to think they are better than other people cause they don’t drink and cause of their lifestyle.

In videos they’ve shamed other people for drinking and partying which is firstly wrong of them to shame people for that when they could keep their opinion to themselves and secondly hypocritical of them cause they had drink/drug issues in the past but they try to erase a lot of their past and make themselves look better than everyone else which is sad because when they used to talk about their past addictions and over coming it I admired them for it and fair play to them but now they have all this money and they’ve changed they try to act like they’re better than other people and I don’t like that. In videos over the years they would say things to Mia like “ you better never drink or smoke” and “you would never drink would you Mia?” and “ you’re a good girl right Mia so you’ll never smoke or drink right?” so it doesn’t surprise me that Mia is constantly trying to please them and it wouldn’t surprise me if she was scared growing up to ever do something that they would give her a hard time about even if it was something that wasn’t a big deal but they would make it a big deal.

I understand they’re her parents it’s up to them how they raise her but they’ve not helped her to grow and mature. I also understand if you’ve had struggles in the past you wouldn’t want your child to go through the same struggles so there might be part of you worried if they start drinking they could get addicted but the thing is if you constantly try to control and isolate your child from the real world then when they go out into the real world they’ll never know how to think for themselves , make mistakes and learn it’s ok to not be perfect and learn to make choices for themselves because you have brain washed them that everything is bad for them and that if they do anything wrong or do anything you don’t like to do that you’ll be ashamed of them which can leave a child spending their life being a people pleaser which is sad.

I’m not saying they should of gave Mia alcohol the day she turned 18 because nobody should ever feel they need to drink or do anything to fit in but I just think they need to accept that it’s not going to help Mia or any of the kids grow and mature if they’re never allowed think for themselves and live outside the family fizz bubble cause Mia will be 20 this year but they treat her like she’s 12 and it’s stunted her.

Mia has never had an independent thought or opinion in her life because she hasn’t been able to. She spent every minute of her most formative years with her delusional parents, listening to how they speak about different things. Whenever Mia speaks about alcohol or I remember one time she spoke about the birth control pill, she sounds almost robotic saying exactly what her parents say.

As much as Mia annoys me, I don’t think it’s fair to blame her for her immaturity, her parents are not letting her have normal teenage experiences

Reactions: 10
Mia has never had an independent thought or opinion in her life because she hasn’t been able to. She spent every minute of her most formative years with her delusional parents, listening to how they speak about different things. Whenever Mia speaks about alcohol or I remember one time she spoke about the birth control pill, she sounds almost robotic saying exactly what her parents say.

As much as Mia annoys me, I don’t think it’s fair to blame her for her immaturity, her parents are not letting her have normal teenage experiences
Yeah I agree but to be honest I don’t think anyone has blamed her for immaturity cause it’s clear the parents are to blame 100% everyone must know that the kids are never to blame and I even said it in my post that none of this is Mia’s fault because anybody who was to be raised the way she has by Darren and Georgie would most likely turn out the exact same way and the sad thing is Mia has been so brain washed all these years I don’t know if she’ll ever fully understand how she was exploited by Darren and Georgie and I don’t know if she’ll ever reach a normal level of maturity because of how she’s been raised it could have a life long affect on her development.

Of course I hope that isn’t the case because I would like to see her mature and become more of her own person and for her to know life isn’t about acting perfect all the time doing no wrong , it’s ok to make mistakes or try things if you want to and I hope she doesn’t feel pressure to be perfect in Darren and Georgie’s eyes cause that’s not fair on her to always have to live up to their high expectations and never get to learn to have a thought and opinion of her own.

She seems very caught up in Darren and Georgies beliefs and views and has spent years only being around them and her siblings so she never got to develop and mature the way other kids her age did because she was living in this bubble and still is living in that bubble a lot of time. It’s not as bad as before as she has a bit more independence now to go out and has a boyfriend and hangs out with friends ( whether they’re all genuine close friends who she sees often who actually knows cause we don’t really see much of that side of her life ) but I’m just glad she has people outside of the family fizz bubble to be around but I feel sorry for her cause I don’t think she knows how to act her age.

She struggles to be her own person which is understandable from how she’s been raised. She doesn’t have her own thoughts and her own opinions cause when she speaks she’s repeating what Darren and Georgie believe in and they’re the type of people that always think they’re right and anyone with a different opinion or lifestyle isn’t as good as them in their eyes and that’s a sad mindset to have and pass onto their kids. I do wonder what she’s like when she’s around friends or her boyfriend off camera because her family acts like a cult with their views and the way they behave I wonder does she act completely different when she’s not with her family.

Reactions: 5
The outfits they’re wearing in SA are ridiculous! Mini skirts for a boat trip and a game drive 😂
In the rain too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't understand this new family aesthetic they have at the moment - wearing pastel, colour coded, preppy designer for everything.

They are literally in wilderness right now & wearing skirts & white/cream outfits down to the shoes, fluffy jackets & jewelry. Non of which is actually waterproof or made from durable material.

A few years ago they would have actually worn appropriate clothing, why are they trying to come across as an affluent old money family in the middle of South African bush while locals probably can't afford half as much.

At this rate they would go to Yemen where there's a famine to "help" the people while wearing full designer & posing for photos for content.

Georgie & Darren seem to be prone to impulsive / addictive behaviours - past druggies/drunks -> extreme veganism -> extreme minimalist lifestyle -> Constantly moving countries -> Shopping all the time -> making the same content over & over -> extreme maximalism -> going on holiday every other week

The kids have no choice but to be dragged along through all of their fixations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The Malaria risk in South Africa is highest between September to May and there is no scientific proof that any homeopathic remedies protect against the disease, so bare legs and arms are probably not a good idea.

Agree with people’s thoughts on the ridiculous things they’re wearing on a safari trip fgs. Kinda funny though 🤣🤣🫠 The little ones are walking around with bare, muddy feet too which also made me chuckle because it’s completely not the aesthetic they were hoping for.

I’m looking forward to these vlogs and really hope SA actually humbles them. Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if they dropped out of this trip early though.

Edit: Today on insta Mia is in short denim shorts (borderline hot pants but not quite that short) along with a tiny little top and some open toe wedges. She’s dressed like she’s in Spain man 🤣🤣🤣 I’m sure Georgie’s outfit will be similarly inappropriate. But again, quite funny! 😆

Last edited: