Family Fizz #12 Who needs education when you have monetisation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a plastic surgery expert at all but Georgie's face has changed alot? Is it a brow lift?
I’m not sure what she’s had done but she definitely has had work done to her face I don’t know if it’s fillers or something else but she looks different and not in a good way. Whatever she’s had done has aged her very quickly and it’s a shame because she looked fine before she doesn’t need to be messing with her face. I get that it’s her choice to do what she wants but she looks odd.

Reactions: 6
Everything is so clickbaity "first day in Africa (not what we expected)", how ignorant to keep saying africa instead of where they actually are.

It's such a once in a lifetime trip yet they've managed to make it all about them & all of the "crazy" things they have to do in the wild.

Reactions: 10
Are they that thick they don't know Africa is a continent?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything is so clickbaity "first day in Africa (not what we expected)", how ignorant to keep saying africa instead of where they actually are.

It's such a once in a lifetime trip yet they've managed to make it all about them & all of the "crazy" things they have to do in the wild.
I feel like old family fizz would have really appreciated the trip and made the most of it!

Now it’s all screaming into the camera and exaggeration. It really is a once in a lifetime trip, shame to see it wasted on them

Reactions: 14
I can’t remember what their views on suncream are but I was being nosy looking at family fizz insta and Mias insta to see what their up to and in Mias recent post her sunburn is really bad. This is not the first time I’ve noticed this because when they lived in Costa Rica I remember how bad all of their sunburn would be but Mia especially her sunburn has looked dangerously bad at times and very painful looking. I know she naturally has very pale skin especially compared to the rest of the family her skin is more pale and more sensitive to the sun but I really hope they’re all being safe in the sun but it doesn’t look like they are. I think they’ve said before they don’t believe in wearing suncream but I could be remembering that wrong but if they are wearing it then clearly they’re not wearing enough or not being more careful in the sun. I know sometimes it can’t be helped and you might get a bit burned even when you are smothered in suncream and especially in a hot country it’s not like you can always avoid the sun but they should be teaching the kids to protect their skin cause the damage they’re causing their skin aswell as the risk of cancer it’s not worth it to be so careless.

Why is Georgie embarrassed in her insta stories to show period pants in front of Darren when she is literally sharing the story with thousands of people

Reactions: 9
On a side note - all of their costa rica videos now have comments turned back on. Maybe they manually did that or YT allowed them again? Very odd

Reactions: 2
I gotta say I love how Georgie put on lipstick before starting to film in the middle of the night to tell us how scared she is 😂 it’s like “ I’m scared guys but hold on, let me put on my lipstick first “ 😭
IMG_0697.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but why are they so scared of elephants? Why go on an safari adventure if you are scared of the animals. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why would you leave your children with complete strangers while you go on a canoe in the middle of the wild. Especially when she claimed she was scared.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I really enjoyed their first Botswana vlog 😅. I was definitely surprised to see Georgie freak out so much, considering they’ve chosen to put themselves in that position but to be honest, I think I’d find the potential spiders a challenge even above the big game animals. But it’s always nice to see them doing meaningful family activities together for a change as opposed to shop shop shopping.

In relation to the adults going off without the little ones, I’d definitely leave my kids with such staff. These are professional workers who are making a living in hospitality. There’s nothing to suggest they are dangerous and they’re experts on their environment etc so it seemed safe to me. I guess it’s not that different to leaving them in a resort kids club like many do.

Makes me miss their Costa Rica videos which I again found way more interesting than life in London 🥱.

• Heart
Georgie being scared of everything is the best thing about their safari trip so far.

It’s a shame there’s not more focus on the food and the animals they’re seeing (“there’s a giraffe over there…” don’t show it, and when they show it the next day the quality is so bad you can barely tell what it is) and just her moaning about being scared and obvious horror at their accommodation not being the 5* luxury she’s used to.

Reactions: 7
Georgie being scared of everything is the best thing about their safari trip so far.

It’s a shame there’s not more focus on the food and the animals they’re seeing (“there’s a giraffe over there…” don’t show it, and when they show it the next day the quality is so bad you can barely tell what it is) and just her moaning about being scared and obvious horror at their accommodation not being the 5* luxury she’s used to.
I feel like Georgie needs to get a grip on life. She used to be much more "normal" before...idk what happened.

I feel like Georgie needs to get a grip on life. She used to be much more "normal" before...idk what happened.
Definitely. I feel like old family fizz would have really embraced being in nature, seeing the animals in their natural habitat etc. But new family fizz, especially Georgie and Mia, are so snobby and all about luxury now that the whole trip is wasted on them.

The next place they are staying has no electricity/internet etc.

I can already see their exaggerated thumbnail and title “FAMILY OF 6 WITH NO ELECTRITY FOR 24 HOURS” and the thumbnail will have somebody pretending to cry and the others with shocked/sad faces

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The next place they are staying has no electricity/internet etc.

I can already see their exaggerated thumbnail and title “FAMILY OF 6 WITH NO ELECTRITY FOR 24 HOURS” and the thumbnail will have somebody pretending to cry and the others with shocked/sad faces
Don’t forget “ GONE WRONG ” 😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ever since I seen a video of some influencer who accidentally left unedited footage in a vlog of her making her son pose for a thumbnail that’s all I can think about whenever I see these thumbnails from YouTube families cause it’s so weird how everything is content and the poor kids can’t have privacy and don’t get to live in the moment off camera because they have to pose for the camera and fake things for views.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Ever since I seen a video of some influencer who accidentally left unedited footage in a vlog of her making her son pose for a thumbnail that’s all I can think about whenever I see these thumbnails from YouTube families cause it’s so weird how everything is content and the poor kids can’t have privacy and don’t get to live in the moment off camera because they have to pose for the camera and fake things for views.
Oh my god that's petrifying. I hope one day family vlogging is illegal

Reactions: 4