Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don't call your children's matching dressing gowns his and hers 🙏

Also as someone who started watching them 6 years ago. Their obsession with designer now makes me really upset. It's actually ridiculous.

Just choked on my dinner! £76!! £76 pounds for a basic cardigan for a child! The things I could do with £76 as a uni student.

Reactions: 15
Is this the exciting video Mia was talking about last week 😂👎aren’t they ever tired of shopping?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH GOD IM GONNA CRY. £193 on a bag she can't even fit her phone in. £193 could get me through atleast 3/4 months of uni food shopping.

Also Mia saying she hates maths. This poor girl missed so much education. Obviously I understand people don't like maths and aren't good at it (myself included) but did she even get to gcse maths?? She's missing the very basics

Reactions: 10
So I’m guessing the minimalist, charity work, meals for homeless, no presents only donations at Christmas was all fake and to get them popular so they can now live as snobs. Greedy, selfish, snobs.

Reactions: 15
OH GOD IM GONNA CRY. £193 on a bag she can't even fit her phone in. £193 could get me through atleast 3/4 months of uni food shopping.

Also Mia saying she hates maths. This poor girl missed so much education. Obviously I understand people don't like maths and aren't good at it (myself included) but did she even get to gcse maths?? She's missing the very basics
How do u buy enough food for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks for £12-16 a week?! I need tips

Reactions: 7
Why do they still call Karma and Koa ‘the babies’ or ‘toddlers’ ? FFS Karma is 5 in a few weeks. She has been a toddler for 4 years!

Reactions: 12
Why do they still call Karma and Koa ‘the babies’ or ‘toddlers’ ? FFS Karma is 5 in a few weeks. She has been a toddler for 4 years!
My mums goddaughter is nearly 4 and she's referred to as 'the baby'

Reactions: 3
My mums goddaughter is nearly 4 and she's referred to as 'the baby'
Well that’s silly, because she’s not a baby. She may be the baby of the family, but she’s not a baby. Babies can fend for themselves, they can’t walk, talk, eat on their own etc.

My honest thoughts is that they expected to have another child by now but it never happened so Georgie has to call Karma and Koa the babies so she still has “babies”.

Reactions: 10
Well that’s silly, because she’s not a baby. She may be the baby of the family, but she’s not a baby. Babies can fend for themselves, they can’t walk, talk, eat on their own etc.
Calm down. It's just a pet name. She's referred to as her real name in public.

Reactions: 5
Calm down. It's just a pet name. She's referred to as her real name in public.
I’m very calm, thanks! Just bringing up how calling her a baby is only going to shape her behaviour and personality as she gets older.

The youngest child being referred to as the baby of the family no matter how old they are is normal but actually treating a child like they are a baby to the point they act like a baby and it’s holding them back from developing in some ways isn’t healthy. Koa is 3 so of course he’s only little and naturally will get away with some things and be seen as the cute little one of the family but there’s been times they literally treat him like he’s one year old instead of letting him learn to do things for himself. I completely get that as he’s the youngest and he’s 3 he’s going to need help with a lot of things but part of me does think sometimes Georgie wants to keep him as a baby. That could be cause they possibly won’t have more kids so wants to hold onto him being a baby or it could be cause she’s obsessed with the fact he is a boy and the way she talks about him it’s like she wants him to be in love with her and need her for everything. As for Karma she’s about to be 5 so still very young so is going to get away with things too especially as she seems hard work at times and very loud so babying her and spoiling her seems to be there way to make it easier for themselves.

Reactions: 7
Please don't call your children's matching dressing gowns his and hers 🙏

Also as someone who started watching them 6 years ago. Their obsession with designer now makes me really upset. It's actually ridiculous.

Just choked on my dinner! £76!! £76 pounds for a basic cardigan for a child! The things I could do with £76 as a uni student.
I thought the same thing. I was honestly worried I was nitpicking, but honestly… they’re so weird about the ‘babies’.

Also not someone commenting that they should do an eco friendly minimalist shopping challenge LOL

I bet you there are going be videos of online shopping challenge and « buy whatever you want in the shopping center until your mum or dad catches you » around the corner

it makes me so sad how much they have changed. whats with all the designer? sienna looks like a completely different kid and not like herself. she's always enjoyed sporty/comfortable clothing. In costa rica she was over the moon with clothing from Vans but now she's being made up in Burberry dresses and Juicy couture tiny handbags. I feel like she was just finding her style. Don't even get me started on Karma and Koa wearing Kenzo etc at their age. they used to be somewhat relatable but they've just completely changed. It's a whole new audience they are reaching for. Not everyone can watch them burn money in a cost of living crisis without feeling sick. I do miss the costa rica videos, this rich London lifestyle isn't for me, especially acknowledging the amount of poverty our country is in, but they're blind af with their 'whats good?'. Sometimes its important to look at what is bad!

I apologise, i clearly need a mid week rant.

Reactions: 9
There’s nothing eco about this family even though they boost about it a lot ahah they’re such a joke
I thought the same thing. I was honestly worried I was nitpicking, but honestly… they’re so weird about the ‘babies’.

Also not someone commenting that they should do an eco friendly minimalist shopping challenge LOL

Reactions: 4
it makes me so sad how much they have changed. whats with all the designer? sienna looks like a completely different kid and not like herself. she's always enjoyed sporty/comfortable clothing. In costa rica she was over the moon with clothing from Vans but now she's being made up in Burberry dresses and Juicy couture tiny handbags. I feel like she was just finding her style. Don't even get me started on Karma and Koa wearing Kenzo etc at their age. they used to be somewhat relatable but they've just completely changed. It's a whole new audience they are reaching for. Not everyone can watch them burn money in a cost of living crisis without feeling sick. I do miss the costa rica videos, this rich London lifestyle isn't for me, especially acknowledging the amount of poverty our country is in, but they're blind af with their 'whats good?'. Sometimes its important to look at what is bad!

I apologise, i clearly need a mid week rant.
Maybe its just me. But i feel like being obsessed with designer clothes and wearing things with the brand name all over it, is a very teenage thing to do to show off to your mates. I dont know many people my age or older (and im younger than georgie) that care about brands anymore. It makes me cringe so much. They are obsessed with designer and its embarrasing to watch. Maybe save the money and buy yourself a decent car (rather than renting) or a property, thats far more impressive. They should be telling Mia to stop spending her money so stupidly and buy a car or a property too but i reckon they arnt because they are planning to move again soon. Also if Mia is as loaded as she makes out and doesnt have a proper job/not in education, so basically has tones of free time to kill, then why didnt she just do a week crash course, guaranteed to pass, driving school?

Reactions: 11
There’s nothing eco about this family even though they boost about it a lot ahah they’re such a joke
Exactly. It‘s exactly that. Being TRULY eco friendly would be a challenge for this family. It’s honestly sad what they’ve become.

How do u buy enough food for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks for £12-16 a week?! I need tips
Oopsie maths was never my strong point, I spend about 15/20 on a weekly shop. Idk how but I end up finding deals all the time. I'm a big fan of heron and farmfoods aha

Reactions: 1
Knew it was too good to be true again that Sienna was getting a day out shopping alone with Georgie. It’s for an AD and gifted. Poor girl, she looks so happy as well, I wonder if she even knew it was for an AD or whether Georgie told her it was a special treat!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.