Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dumbidiot

Please don't call your children's matching dressing gowns his and hers 🙏

Also as someone who started watching them 6 years ago. Their obsession with designer now makes me really upset. It's actually ridiculous.

Just choked on my dinner! £76!! £76 pounds for a basic cardigan for a child! The things I could do with £76 as a uni student.

Reactions: 15

account70032

VIP Member
Since they lived in Costa Rica until now it’s been clear Georgie is jealous of the freedom and life Mia gets to have. Mia’s life at 18 is different to how Georgie’s life was at that age and that’s not Mia’s fault but obviously Georgie wishes she a teenager again getting to do all the things Mia does. I think she wants Mia to get pregnant so that she’ll be stuck with the same responsibility Georgie had at that age of looking after a child and it would be a way to stop Mia having as much freedom going off having her own life cause in Georgies mind she probably thinks if Mia had a baby it would keep her at home dependent on Georgie.

I also think Georgie could also be the kind of person that if Mia got pregnant then Georgie would too just so they can have another thing in common doing the same thing cause Georgie has a weird obsession with trying to be just like Mia. Georgie’s behaviour is weird like why she is trying to convince and beg her immature daughter to get pregnant and get married. She’s 18 there’s so much time for all that in the future if Mia wants all that cause there’s nothing wrong if someone doesn’t want kids and marriage but Georgie seems to think that’s all there is to life. I think Georgie being raised in a cult with all these rules and beliefs some of it has stuck with her that she might not even realise. There’s things I don’t like about Darren either but one thing I will say is he seems to have more common sense in these kind of situations as he gets uncomfortable when Georgie is encouraging Mia to get a boyfriend , get married and pregnant and he will speak sense by saying will you stop going on about that , stop rushing her etc. He even said it’s better to encourage Mia to wait until she’s in a loving relationship one day instead of encouraging her to go get pregnant right now. I don’t know what is wrong with Georgie but it’s weird!!

The pregnancy prank video was very insensitive and not funny at all. I don’t understand how lying and joking about being pregnant ever became something to prank about. Shame on them for making that video!

• Heart

janelp24

Watched their new fizzier video about siennas gymnastics camp.
1. i find it crazy how the whole week georgies asking sienna if shes too tired/can manage going again. She should be going to school 5 days a week and classes after school its odd to expect a child to struggle going to a club for half a day every day.
2. The way georgie speaks to sienna about it is as if its too much hard work or tries to put off sienna from wanting to go.
3. Koa nearly strangles karma with a hula hoop and georgie barely tells him off.

it really is horrible to see how she treats koa and mia in comparison to sienna and karma

Emxxx

VIP Member
I personally don’t think them doing the pregnancy prank is that big of a deal. I can’t understand why that would be offensive to people with fertility issues?
I've got fertility issues. It's completely offensive!

• Heart

yuza

Chatty Member
So I’m guessing the minimalist, charity work, meals for homeless, no presents only donations at Christmas was all fake and to get them popular so they can now live as snobs. Greedy, selfish, snobs.

Sharkfan

I find it so sad how normalised it is for teens and young adults to get all of these cosmetic procedures. I understand an older lady maybe wanting to reduce wrinkles and non permanent things like having eyebrows or nails done, but the obsession with pumping fillers and other stuff into young bodies is disturbing. Mia’s a pretty girl and an influencer who should be advocating self love, not changing anything possible. Georgie should not be encouraging her!
I’ve seen so many young women go and get loads of work done the minute they’re old enough and I just find it sad, people preach self love and in the same breath, pick apart ever insecurity someone might have about themselves.

Dumbidiot

Idk if this is weird to notice and I'm 7 days late but in Mias latest video about her flying alone. Koa is upset because mia is leaving and Georgia says "don't worry you still have me, mummy and your sister karma" (I'm paraphrasing) no mention of poor Sienna

• Sad

yuza

Chatty Member
I don’t care where they end up, I just hope they keep Karma and Koa in education as they seem to both really love their nursery! And keep Sienna in her clubs as she is loving her gymnastics. I don’t give a shit what Mia gets up to, as long as it’s nothing illegal like allegedly sending nudes to children.

Reactions: 14

avb00

Chatty Member
Why are they accepting comments on that video saying Darren looks underweight and that Mia has shit eyebrows but delete all the comments about child loss and infertility?

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
For me personally I don’t see Mia as a bully, but she does come across like a brat who hasn’t matured yet. And she does behave in ways that aren’t acceptable for an 18 year old woman.

There are hundreds of posts on these threads about how uncomfortable the sexualisation and exploitation of the kids makes everyone feel. Not one post has ever suggested their upbringing is ok, nobody has ever claimed Georgie and Darren are good parents, everyone has always been in agreement that they have always disregarded any boundaries for the girls. We are all 100% on the girls side for that.

But none of that makes Mia innocent. It doesn’t excuse her behaviour. A lot of people have shitty childhoods and don’t go onto behave in the way she does. She’s is 18 now, she wants to be treated like an adult so she should take some responsibility for her behaviour like an adult would. She is very naive and has a lot to learn about the world because of her upbringing, but she is old enough to know right from wrong and if she doesn’t it is Georgies responsibility to ensure she learns - and fast. She doesn’t get a free pass to behave how she does because her parents exploited her.

I’ve never seen any comments about Mia’s skin that are anything other than advice or dismay that she hasn’t been given help. A lot of people feel sorry for her that she’s had to suffer to the point her skin is irreparably damaged when it never had to be. I’ve never seen a single post that judges her for her skin.

But not a single thing that’s happened to Mia excuses her horrendous dress sense. She wants to portray herself as an 18 year old in to clothes, fashion and make up etc and that’s ok - but she actually needs to learn how to style her outfits first. Because right now she looks like she throws on the dregs of the charity shop bin and tries to claim its high end fashion.

• Heart

Emxxx

VIP Member
Why was she learning how to drive in a manual in the first place? Like yeah yeah experience whatever, but there’s literally no point in learning to drive a manual if you’re never going to be a truck/van driver. 90%+ of cars are automatic anyways
Sorry but I disagree. I'm learning in a manual. More choice then.

Lucyjoanne87

I've not watched any of their videos in ages and have just watched the shopping village video. I cannot believe how they've gone with being so materialistic. When did this happen, and why? Its sick watching sienna say how paying 70 odd quid for a basic cardi was a good deal.

yuza

Chatty Member
Why do Darren and Georgie keep going on about how Sienna probably still regrets abit about cutting her hair. Talk about making her feel guilty for cutting it. I really can not stand Georgie at all. Does the way she talk annoy anyone else?
Yes! She’s always manic and always looking for someone to back her up. Her “kind” voice is so forceful and unnatural, even Sienna looks at her like “what the fuck mum”.

account70032

VIP Member
Using your 11 year old daughter shaving as the thumbnail is so weird. Doesn’t matter that it’s photoshopped it’s still so strange to want to use a thumbnail like that of a child. These thumbnails will probably get even weirder when Sienna goes through puberty cause you can tell they can’t wait for that to make content out of it and use her in the same way they used Mia to make so many videos when she went through puberty.

yuza

Chatty Member
They’ve lost themselves completely. Why is everything designer?
And as for Mia’s comment comparing her driving test to exams, get a grip Mia. You couldn’t sit an exam if you tried, you have no education. Those children and young adult who sit their exams, whether that be SATs, GCSEs or A Levels, are so much more mature and in the real world than you’ll ever be.
If you’re THIS dramatic over failing your driving test, you’d never ever EVER cope with exams so don’t even compare your little driving test to exams that people sit to get themselves jobs such as doctors, nurses etc because they WANT an education and a decent life by working for it. Please can come one just knock some sense and reality into this family before any of the other kids are ruined by their lifestyle because it’s becoming apparent very quickly that Mia is getting worse.

hayley

VIP Member
When I saw this pic I thought her lip make you looked ridiculous.....now knowing she's had them done properly I'm gobsmacked. And maybe just a coincidence but she's also wearing the same top. I hope this picture isn't from after that or maybe it's to show how it could look but I think it looks terrible

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Lilo7812

I’m pretty sure they actually read in here, because I remember all of us were discussing something in here(I forgot about what) and I remember that they mentioned what we discussed but they said it was from a tiktok comment and I also remember I posted in here that I have never seen anyone comment on that topic on social media but on tattle. I don’t know if I make sense
Do you think one day they will make a video of "Reacting to mean and rude comments on Tattle life" with Darren angry, Georgie and Mia shocked and Sienna crying as thumbnail or clickbait ?

• Haha