Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I think it suits her but I bet Georgie talked her in to it so they could look more alike 🙄 she’s obsessed with them being sisters not mum and daughter.

Reactions: 16

yuza

Chatty Member
Darren and Georgie don't really encourage Sienna to nurture her own interests like when she was into science, art and skateboarding.
Instead, Mia took over. She was never ever interested in skateboarding or art before Sienna. It was Sienna’s fun little hobby which Mia claimed as hers and now Sienna clearly isn’t interested because Mia now gets all the attention for it. In my opinion Mia is talentless, she’s the perfect example of “all the gear, no idea”, she can brag all she likes about loving skating and art, but Sienna was the one who was talented at it, not her.

Dumbidiot

I'm a life long veggie (not quite vegan) and I definitely do have meat eating friends because that would be pathetic if not. But I can 100% get the falling out with Jon, hunting deer and eating meat are separate things to me, he took part in the killing. It could be a little pathetic but it is morals at the end of the day. And as vegans, I can 100% understand why that's upsetting. As D and G are known to have quite strong ridiculous beliefs too it's easy to understand

account70032

VIP Member
I've met Bob before and he was really nice, you don't get the impression he thinks he's better than others.
When they went to Go Ape for Siennas birthday I liked how Bob was sticking up for Sienna when Mia wasn’t being nice to her giving her a hard time ruining the day. I do think he comes across nice and I wonder if him and Katie ever think the same things about Family Fizz we talk about on here cause surely they must notice these things cause it’s clear they have a soft spot for Sienna too.

Pkbeenie

Watching the gymnastics competition video, Mia seemed upset that Sienna did well, and then and the end when Sienna is on the sofa with Georgie talking about it she looks so disinterested in what Sienna is saying. She looks like she's thinking "have you finished talking yet". I really do feel sorry for Sienna, she really is the odd one out 😔😔😔
Mia seems emotionally stunted. Perhaps if she had a secure upbringing and stayed in middle school for ALL her education she'd be better off. Moving from Country to Country all her teenage years clearly has done her a wrong. She seems soo odd and insecure.

That gives me major Truman Show vibes.. in a way you could think of Mia and Sienna being “on TV” since millions of people are watching them through a screen. And yet they aren’t allowed to watch TV?

Also, if TV is brain rot…then why the f isn’t youtube brain rot too? 😂

GryffindorOfTheYear

Sienna's new sponsored new look post...

It basically says she picked these outfits for easter break...but they don't go to school so don't have an easter break as they're on one never-ending break 🙄 Why lie when they could have just said for the spring season?

• Angry

account70032

VIP Member
Even worse, Darren asked Georgie something I forgot and Georgie said she expected more people to look at them and said it sounded kinda attention seeking, well glad that she’s aware that she is
Very attention seeking!! I’m being serious asking this does Georgie have some kind of special needs? Is she undiagnosed with something because something isn’t right with her mentally.

• Heart

Ashlee1904

For anyone who may feel down about themselves after learning that Mia only weighs 90lbs, just remember that she is very short, either due to genetics or lack of nutrients in her vegan diet during childhood. At to be fair, how do we really know she weighs 90lbs? They could easily be lying. Mia is 18 and looks like a 12 year old, so don’t ever compare yourself <3

Lilo7812

[/QUOTE]
I personally don’t think them doing the pregnancy prank is that big of a deal. I can’t understand why that would be offensive to people with fertility issues?
I don’t think you had any intention to offend us but I’ll explain a bit because you could offend someone else the next time with what you just said.
1) It’s true that most people don’t seem to understand that a woman losing a baby, had a miscarriage or stillborn is very traumatizing so they don’t see it a big deal when it actually is because It is the worst thing that can happen to a woman.
2) Loads of women have got infertility problems and early menopause. I know a woman who couldn’t have kids, she went into depression, had to see a physiatrist and couldn’t even get out of bed. When she was told she couldn’t have kids it was the worst news ever and it felt like the end of the world
3) it’s not funny it’s been overdone and overdone. Lots of women avoid social media on April fools day because it reminds them of their traumas with pregnancy. We may not be mothers or have been pregnant but I think we should do more efforts to respect and understand women who went through by not doing a pregnancy prank it could hurt them. Doing pranks about traumas is not funny

• Heart
Reactions: 15

LMNOZ

If being in 3rd gear terrifies you then why did she think she was ready for the test? I dont think she should do automatic, in the UK most people drive manual, its not hard just takes practice and then you can drive any car you want. I think telling her to learn automatic seems like the lazy way out at this point. Considerring she has been learning manual for this long

Meisify2

VIP Member
The thumb nail is disgusting and should be taken down, why isn’t YouTube stepping up to protect these kids

hayley

VIP Member
Anyone seen georgies new post on insta? Apparently Koa is "having the most intense mood swings and constant tantrums" and she's worried about saying no to him. Yeah that's probably why because you've put him up on the highest pedestal and wants everything to be for him because "he's the king". What's others thoughts?

Firstly, love the thread title!
Secondly, I‘m so sick of the constant shopping ”challenges”. It is so out of touch with reality and is purely bragging.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Genuine question: why haven’t social services gotten involved with this family? If they were a normal working family they would be straight round. I remember reading old threads and someone discussed that they brush their teeth and wash themselves with just water or something along those lines I don’t watch their videos but If that’s true it’s neglect and disgusting that nothing is being done
In the eyes of social they wouldn’t care. They’re clothed, fed, looked after, have money for treats and days out etc, food in the fridge, look clean. There’s a lot of children far worse off and their basic needs aren’t met. I don’t agree with a lot of what G and D do, but I really do not think they need social services involved

yuza

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but if Mia didn’t know she can’t leave a 4 & 3 year old outside alone whilst she goes to shower then she really shouldn’t be in charge of the kids whilst the parents are across the world. I’m not blaming Mia at all, it’s all Georgie and Darren. They’re lucky all they did was get mud everywhere, I hope their gifted trip was more important than their young children’s safety.