Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yuza

Chatty Member
I think he’s probably afraid that the children will see stuff on TV that doesn’t align with his beliefs. God forbid they’d have their own thoughts and opinions 😂🙄
They’re going to grow up so lost and confused as they’ve never been allowed their own opinions on anything. I follow a mum on Tik Tok who is vegan but her child recently asked to try meat (aged between Sienna and Karma) and the mum let her. She mentioned in the comments how she wishes her daughter didn’t eat meat but she won’t control her and will let her navigate life on her own.
Georgie and Darren would never do this, even away from veganism. They tell Mia all the time that she isn’t to drink alcohol or smoke, the kids aren’t allowed to watch TV. Koa picked up a Dairy Milk chocolate bar in the petrol station and Mia grabbed it off of him so fast as if he’d picked up a lit cigarette. Letting your children make their own choices is a huge part of their development, you watch them make mistakes and learn from them. They need to stop acting like anything other than what they read in their books is evil. They’re all just going to rebel when they are older and it wouldn’t surprise me if Mia already is behind their backs.

Reactions: 14

yuza

Chatty Member
We won’t get the 24h videos with Mia’s car and driving but now we will get many videos about her failing her test
“Making myself feel better” about what? The fact influencers feel the need to make videos like this will never sit right with me. They love when something goes slightly off plan because then they can bang out 3 videos with “sad” titles in them to get views.
If I failed my driving test, I’d probably say “oh well, that’s annoying” and rebook some more lessons and a test. As I said before, as predicted, a few days after she was in Harrods lapping up an afternoon tea in Prada.
I’d love to swap my life with influencers for just one day, they would never cope.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I personally don’t think them doing the pregnancy prank is that big of a deal. I can’t understand why that would be offensive to people with fertility issues?
God forbid you never have to deal with a loss! How utterly insensitive.

Lilo7812

No I’m sorry this is so awful 😭😭 she’s freshly 18, why do I feel like this is Darren’s influence
---
Also I’m sorry siennas teeth are so yellow, this poor girl needs proper toothpaste not just water :/
The thumbnail of Sienna’s gym competition video is terrible as well ! Why the f did they photoshop her in a very short dress and looks like she is wearing a bra. Pedos could be watching this.This is very disgusting on the behalf of Darren !
Mia was alright in the video and helped Sienna to sew her leotard but Georgie however was making jokes about it and stressing Sienna even more saying that she wouldn’t look good in the competition. Why don’t you get off the damn chair Georgie and calm Sienna’s nerves instead of mocking her for once ! She was literally just sitting there laughing at her daughter who was panicky that she made a hole in her leotard and was going to be late which could have ruined her gym competition

LMNOZ

They just seem like such a cult to me. Its actually scary. And the way Georgie worships Darren is so concerning. Especially considering his beliefs are so off

yuza

Chatty Member
The thing is, they’d get much more respect if they told the truth and came clean to say that they still want to eat vegan but due to their lifestyle, some of the things they choose to do aren’t vegan, rather than lie to their viewers and delete anybody who calls them out on it.
They pride themselves in being vegan but the only people they’re lying to is themselves right now.

Right I just had to comment as it's driving me NUTS how bad they are at lip synching in their youtube shorts. I don't know if it's just my devices, or if they are tik toks originally and it doesn't translate well to youtube shorts or something, but ever single short is out of sync. Tell me I'm not the only one

yuza

Chatty Member
Mia moving out?? Or just lying for attention
I hope she’s lying, there’s no way she could live alone she has no idea about the real world or how to act is an acceptable way. Not even that long ago she was cooking dinner and left it cooking half way through to rush to a driving lesson and Georgie found it burning.

Reactions: 13

avb00

Chatty Member
Oh jeez, really? We talk about on here how they're trying to get Sienna to be like Mia and now this. I can't cope
Jesus!!! I didn’t realize it was Sienna till I tapped on the image. This is exploitation, I’m sorry, she is 11. Fake Nose piercings, makeup?? You can barely recognize her. Let Sienna grow up normally and stop using her for content.

yuza

Chatty Member
These family vloggers are going to grow up with nasty, violent men as children. They think their boys are angels who can do no wrong and they raise them to think they are better than everyone, especially girls. This is a prime example with Koa. Georgie has conditioned him to think he’s a king and that he’s more important than other people. It’s not his fault, he’s a child, it’s the parents. It’s the same with Sarah Ingham and Jace & Anna SJ and Andrea. It’s so toxic and setting them up for a lifetime of failure and the poor boys have no idea yet that their parents are doing this to them.

• Sick
  • Sad

donkeyfish

Georgies insta story saying how her and Darren are off on a “big trip”…

it seems odd to me that karma and sienna were away from their parents all weekend, for them to come back and their parents go away the next day? Especially for karma who won’t really understand why they are away. Why did the two girls have to go away this weekend instead of spending time together before the parents went on holiday?

Did georgie just need to spend extra special time with her favourite two before being away for a week? She is so deranged

Geologymad

Which sensible parents buy gymnastic equipment for a child’s bedroom. Not only isn’t their not enough room to safely do most the moves but if she had an accident then how long would it take them to find her.
It would have been far more sensible to put it where she could be seen. The garden would be sensible as more safe with equipment stored in a shed when not in use. That way they could observe her (and the younger 2).
I did gymnastics from 2 till 11. By 11 i was at a far higher level than Sienna but no way would I of been allowed that equipment at home let alone in my room. I stopped gymnastics after a nasty accident damaging my neck. It’s only by luck I wasn’t paralysed had there not been coaches there for immediate first aid it would have been far worse. Our club was very popular and well run with atleast 700 kids attending various classes. In my final year a friend broke her leg on the bars, a girl in a lower class fell off the beam whilst doing a cartwheel landing on her head the hitting the bean resulting in concussion and broken collar bone it would of been worse had their not been a soft floor landing. The same beam accident could easily happen with Sienna. She’s still learning and relatively new to the equipment. It’s very likely she trying moves she’s seen on tictok etc or done once at a class at home unsupervised. One accident might stop her gymnastics for good. Does safety not matter in their house?

account70032

VIP Member
What is with Georgies obsession with wanting Mia to have a boyfriend , get married and have a baby right now? constantly trying to make it happen and rush her into having all that. She 100% wants Mia to get pregnant.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Why are they accepting comments on that video saying Darren looks underweight and that Mia has shit eyebrows but delete all the comments about child loss and infertility?
I think they see the malnourished look as goals so they’ll take the underweight comments as a compliment. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Georgie was posting some ProAna stuff one day soon.

With Mia’s brows, Georgie is probably just pleased to see Mia getting a negative comment. If it was about her own brows she would delete it. Her jealousy of Mia is so strong she will be loving it and thinking “at least mine are better than Mia’s then!” (They’re not). Very odd parenting.

yuza

Chatty Member
mia failed her driving test.
Agree with everyone else, I’m glad she did. I bet Darren and Georgie told her that she doesn’t need to revise and as long as she manifests, it’ll work and I just love the thought of them and their silly beliefs being proven wrong. Again, it teaches her that in the real world things don’t always go to plan and that you have to WORK for it. Most young drivers take up to 3 tests before they pass so she could be looking at next year.

• Haha

LMNOZ

What I don’t understand is that they keep going on about working under someone is bad but did they forget they work under/for YouTube?
Exactly. Darren's always banging on about how they are entrepreneurs. You literally just copy every other family channels ideas and exploit your kids. Nothing about them if unique, informative or something that you need a braincell to achieve. They just joined a bandwagon at the right time and got lucky. Hardly an entrepreneur who actually has taken risks and investments to achieve an amazing business. You exploit your family on social media, well done to you

selestia

Why tf is Mia still doing toy reviews on fizz sisters? Shouldn’t it be Sienna and karma at this point? I get some young adults and adults still do toy reviews and I’m fine with that because they actually enjoy it from what comes up on my fyp, ig. But it’s clear that Mia doesn’t even wanna be doing it and it’s so so fake and scripted, Sienna loves the toy reviews and I’m sure Karma would too

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I think the shade of brown is wrong for her. She said she got it ashy but it looks super warm brown to me. Something closer to siennas shade would have looked better imo, maybe when it fades it’ll look better
I agree! When she was comparing it to Siennas she said that Siennas was warm brown and hers was ashy but it’s totally the other way around! Something similar to Siennas colour would have suited her better

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
I have never known a family as weird as them. The scene with the tv really shocked me actually I get not wanting your kids in front of the tv 24/7 but what harm can watching a little bit a day do
I think he’s probably afraid that the children will see stuff on TV that doesn’t align with his beliefs. God forbid they’d have their own thoughts and opinions 😂🙄