Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
Exactly. Georgie and Darren have all done some questionable things, however it’s just so beautiful that Mia sees Darren as (another) biological figure as she has been forced away from her actual biological dad. I know my mum hd a really poor relationship with her step parents, like she would only call them by their first name and never hug them unfortunately.
Yeah 100% I agree with you. It’s very sad to hear your mum had a poor relationship with her step parents cause the perfect situation for anyone with step parents/step children would be that they all bond and are close cause that makes it easier especially if you live with the step parent most of your life but unfortunately like in your mums case aswell as other people they don’t get to have that experience. Even though your mum had a poor relationship with her step parents I hope it wasn’t too upsetting for her and that she’s not badly affected by it.

Reactions: 2

Emxxx

VIP Member
I was told last June and when I went on to book there were 0 tests available! Been looking on and off since and haven't seen any. Doesn't help that I have to fit it in when I'm home from uni (which is like twice from sept-june) or during summer.

I know multiple people who have already failed twice in that time period and every time I think 'what a wasted test slot!'
The thing I did was keep looking constantly all day. I found one at 7am one morning.

Geologymad

Watching her comp, bit they post and what they said it’s even more why you wouldn’t have equipment where a kid is attempting to try skills.
L4 is 6 years + by 10 I was L7.
Comp costume was comps only.

It’s not her fault as she’s only really just started.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Genuine question: why haven’t social services gotten involved with this family? If they were a normal working family they would be straight round. I remember reading old threads and someone discussed that they brush their teeth and wash themselves with just water or something along those lines I don’t watch their videos but If that’s true it’s neglect and disgusting that nothing is being done
Same with the sacconejolys.

• Sad

yuza

Chatty Member
Genuine question: why haven’t social services gotten involved with this family? If they were a normal working family they would be straight round. I remember reading old threads and someone discussed that they brush their teeth and wash themselves with just water or something along those lines I don’t watch their videos but If that’s true it’s neglect and disgusting that nothing is being done
Money.

emerzz44

I know this is a dumb question but what is ad gift ? Georgie always posts that
it's a gift from a company that have given Georgie their products for free so she can advertise them on social media. or a company give her money to advertise their products

Emxxx

VIP Member
Yup and what is more disgusting is that they know what they’re doing. I looked at their tiktok page and the vids of Sienna have tons of saves compared to just the parents or Mia in it.
Does it count has child exploitation?

Inghamtat

This “friend” Mia is referring to in her latest video, explaining she is buying him gifts and then giggling/eyes darting around everywhere upon mentioning them, do you think this is an actual boyfriend

hayley

VIP Member
I think it was said she wore Victoria secret bomb shell bras a while ago, I might remember wrong
Ah oki. Might need to get myself some.

It just looks crazy how it looks like they have no boobs without a bra, then boom with a bra they look huge

Emxxx

VIP Member
Anyone seen georgies new post on insta? Apparently Koa is "having the most intense mood swings and constant tantrums" and she's worried about saying no to him. Yeah that's probably why because you've put him up on the highest pedestal and wants everything to be for him because "he's the king". What's others thoughts?
Looks like she's deleted it. Bet she had bad comments.

• Wow

louisebrett07

Just to say, some people are naturally small. My sister was a size 4 until she had her first baby at age 28 (and this is the same person who I once witnessed eating 5 packs of crisps in one 🤦‍♀️) once her son was born, she dropped straight back to her pre-pregnancy weight. She now has another child, and has kept on some of the weight, but is still a size 6-8, and she’s now 43! She always hated being so small though