Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fragilefruit

I think in the newest fizzier video miss hair actually looks pretty good it's faded to a kind of dark ginger, her skin is also looking a lot better at the end I don't think she is wearing makeup but her scarring is a lot less red

Reactions: 3

Ashlee1904

This is a bit of an unrelated post, but it’s something I’ve recently noticed and have to share. Truthfully, I LOVE the relationship that Mia and Darren have. Whether you like them as individuals or not, the fact that Darren has completely taken Mia in as his own child is beautiful. I remember even a few years ago she would call him Darren, but now she basically only calls him Dad. She is very very very lucky to have him

Wow…I haven’t watched them for so long, I’m definitely shocked about how much they’ve changed. I remember when they used to appear as quite humble, especially on christmas and birthdays but now…

I admit, I haven’t watched that much of their new youtube videos and haven’t kept up to date with their social media’s, but Mia’s ig and tiktoks usually appear on my feed and I think she looks great! The brunette definitely suits her, and brings out her eyes. The clothing, I think isn’t too bad, lots of people her age dress like that now, I’m sure it’s just a trend that young people will look back on and cringe in a few years! She’s definitely not the only one, I get the bus to go to uni and literally everyone wears stuff like that. I’m not a fan of it myselx, but I don’t think it’s that bad, but maybe that’s just because I’ve seen so many like it🤷🏻‍♀️

1234cghbv

When do we think Sienna will get a phone? I feel they probably won’t ever let her access social media until she’s in her late teens. I feel it’s better in ways if Sienna doesn’t have access to social media, I think she will be very hurt to read things that are said about her and the way she is portrayed online by her family. She is a very sensitive and polite girl, I think she would really be affected by words online.

I’m certain Sienna gets no home schooling, they film videos in morning and afternoon so where would she fit in time for schooling (7 hours?)

Mia was given a phone when she was 11 actually, and had full access to her own YouTube, Insta etc by 12.
they said in one of the recent vids September I think? Or whenever the new iPhone comes out

• Haha

Ashlee1904

My mums goddaughter is nearly 4 and she's referred to as 'the baby'
Well that’s silly, because she’s not a baby. She may be the baby of the family, but she’s not a baby. Babies can fend for themselves, they can’t walk, talk, eat on their own etc.

hayley

VIP Member
The making myself feel better video
See the video finally. Very strange way of saying there might be a boyfriend. But I still say it's someone she likes and thinks buying expensive gifts will get him to like her.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I do have to say that dress is oh polly and in regular stores I’m a size 8-10 but I can wear an oh polly size 6 so the sizing isn’t completely accurate
Only on some styles. I’m a 12 and wear a 12 for Oh Polly. But Mia is very petite and always has been. I don’t see anything wrong with her being a 4. She’s never had an ounce of fat on her.

piggymummy01

I don’t think they have any contact with Family Freedom anymore. Family Fizz have unfollowed them on Instagram.

They only saw each other twice a year as it was but Sienna didn’t attend nor did Family Fizz wish JoJo a happy birthday in the comments. He was 12.

So I feel it’s safe enough to say Sienna has been completely cut off from outside interactions.

Odd Jojo’s birthday was only him and family, no friends attended. I know he doesn’t attend school so maybe that’s why.
Whaaaat. Wonder what happened.

Lilo7812

I really hope they never come to the designer outlet next to me
Im trying not to judge but I just don’t get people who would travel or drive more than 2h to buy more Gucci/Louis Vuitton stuff. I admit I have an expensive hobby as well I buy mangas often but I wouldn’t go somewhere different to buy mangas or do something that I usually do in my town like didn’t Family Fizz want to explore cultures or visit unique places on their « family day out » rather than spend another 500£ on Gucci ?

hayley

VIP Member
She does look awkward and embarrassed of them when she is around them most of the time which I don’t blame her for feeling like that cause I think anyone would! I wish she would say something to them too but I think because Harriette isn’t able to have the rest of her family in her life sadly it might make her cling onto Georgie and the others even more regardless of how weird they behave or how much they use her when it’s convenient for them.
Totally agree. I was thinking that same reasoning too