Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hayley

VIP Member
I think this pretty much answers that lol that most likely she’s got another internet boyfriend aka some random guy she’s probably obsessed with and convinced herself and everyone else they’re together which kind of sounds like a plot to a horror movie
Another poor unsuspecting boy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2

avb00

Chatty Member
Maybe it wasn’t Dubai? But I’ve searched Heathrow and Gatwick and the only other departure of long haul at the time of posting is New York and Egypt and they definitely aren’t in those places (Egypt airline seats are different to the picture she posted)

Emxxx

VIP Member
Same! She’s no way ready if she can’t even do 3rd gear as you need that for basic roads/before getting to a roundabout etc. she’s far from ready if she can’t even drive in 3rd gear which she’s be using majority of the time. I’m surprised her instructor let her book her test if she’s not able to do 3rd/4th
That's what I'm thinking.

FrankieP

Ok maybe I'm just unattendive and silly... However now in confused. Has McDonald's gotten more vegan options? Is it fake? Or is it clickbait?
The McPlant, Double McPlant, Vegetable Delux, Spicy Veggie Wrap, Veggie Dippers and Fries are all approved by the UK Vegan Society.

Geologymad

Sometimes dentists take our adult teeth in order for the braces to work/make space for the teeth to shift
I had teeth removed to allow space and with her lisp at times I suspect she has removable braces. I’m hoping that’s the case and they would coat her teeth to reduce decay.

stargirl23

VIP Member
Also maybe she is trying to sell it bc it was too small for her
Yeah I was thinking this. In no way am I body shaming Mia or calling her fat but she’s definitely not a size 4. I’d say 8-10 which is completely perfect normal size for her age and build

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
“I don’t like Mias style it’s not for me”
“I never dress alike to Mia”
“I never try dress like I’m Mias age”
“My style is completely different to Mias”
But yet again here we are the two of them dressed almost identical and no it’s not just for tiktoks these are outfits they go out in.
View attachment 2301318
I never knew Georgie has a tattoo anyone know what it says?

avb00

Chatty Member
Sorry if it’s been answered but where does Mia’s hair colour come from? From that video of her father at the time he also had brown hair however I think the father’s kids had Mia’s colour too so it must be her fathers side?

Reactions: 1

avb00

Chatty Member
I don't 100% know what she's been through but they film everything so I'm sure they would have said something right? But the "break up" Is the only thing I can think off. Of course it did upset her etc but not to the point of getting to that dark place. Yes they should be educating Mia and even Sienna really. There's a huge gap between being really upset and depressed
When was the breakup?

Reactions: 1