Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emxxx

VIP Member
Honestly it’s sad how desperate she is for male attention. In her mind she thinks she’s so cool trying to get boys to like her and notice her when really it’s worrying that she’s like this. She did a couple instagram lives in Costa Rica and one day I was being nosy looking at the family fizz instagrams I saw she was live and all the boys were in it saying how Mia has fancied and flirted with each of them and one boy called her out for always moving from one guy to another to try find someone who likes her back. Some of these guys were like 12/13 aswell and she admitted to having crushes on them which is concerning so I hope by now after that nudes situation she realises why it’s wrong to want to be with a little boy. She’s been like this for quite some time I don’t know if it’s cause she hasn’t had much going on in her life no normal routine , no schooling were she has to actually study and be focused and spent years isolated with no real friends. When she finally was around other people to hang out with she didn’t know how to interact and be herself and became obsessed with boys. Georgie is the worst influence she’s such an immature woman that hasn’t looked out for Mia in the ways that she should. I can see Mia seeking male validation throughout her life unless someone steps in and helps her.
What nudes situation?

Reactions: 1

Dumbidiot

How do u buy enough food for breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks for £12-16 a week?! I need tips
Oopsie maths was never my strong point, I spend about 15/20 on a weekly shop. Idk how but I end up finding deals all the time. I'm a big fan of heron and farmfoods aha

envyadams

Another tiktok about Mia and boys. The record is boring now, can we change it? 😴 🥱 🥱 🥱
Off topic though—I really like this dress on her. The color is flattering, and it’s a nice deviation from what she usually wears!!

Ashlee1904

Again not defending them but to be fair there are plenty of plant based protein sources, vegans don’t tend to be low on protein. Peanut butter, seeds, other nuts, oats, beans, lentils, hemp seeds are fantastic, quinoa, even bread etc :) We don’t actually need a lot of protein as a human being, not as much as people think.
The protein sources you just listed are primarily very low in protein compared to meat, chicken, steak etc. plus what you just listed are higher in other macronutrients. Eg, peanut butter is more of a fat source rather than protein. Oats are a carb.

Georgie, Darren, Mia and Sienna all have very low muscle tone for how much exercise they supposedly do (especially D and G). This is due to the minimal protein in their diet.

A breakfast should be balanced and contain a source of carb, protein and fat. There’s is missing any form of protein.

• Haha

Emxxx

VIP Member
Would the driving (and presumably the theory test) be the first time Mia has done a formal test that isn't controlled by her parents? Presumably Mia managed to pass the theory test pass mark of 86% as you need that before raking the practical, but from her version of events she thought certain rules didn't apply to her when doing her practicsl
It sounded like due to the backlog of tests, she got the test date a while ago. A waiting time of at least 6 months to get a test date isn't unheard of so many people are just requesting a test date as soon as they start learning.
You can request a date that soon. You need to have passed your theory to be able to book it.

In the new “we buy anything on credit card until found” video at around 18:50 does Justin say the call was about “a house in bondi” or “our house in bondi”?? Really sounded like “a” but the preview of the ‘tour’ I think sockie says “our house in bondi!”.

If they are looking at a different house again then omg these poor kids. They need to stop getting their hopes up. If they keep messing around with this whole moving house thing, I hope sabre will get fed up and look into moving out. Although I doubt she has access to her money and she obvs isn’t as mature as most 18 year olds.

missmm

Family Fizz #12: Georgie and Mia thinking they're twins, all of their beliefs went straight in the bin.
Sorry I'm just tired and found that too funny🤣
---

Never noticed that lol
Maybe she got a rose 😬she's really wanting to be Mia so it could be
Love this title lol

• Haha