Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Harriet would say something to all of them.
She does look awkward and embarrassed of them when she is around them most of the time which I don’t blame her for feeling like that cause I think anyone would! I wish she would say something to them too but I think because Harriette isn’t able to have the rest of her family in her life sadly it might make her cling onto Georgie and the others even more regardless of how weird they behave or how much they use her when it’s convenient for them.

Reactions: 9
She does look awkward and embarrassed of them when she is around them most of the time which I don’t blame her for feeling like that cause I think anyone would! I wish she would say something to them too but I think because Harriette isn’t able to have the rest of her family in her life sadly it might make her cling onto Georgie and the others even more regardless of how weird they behave or how much they use her when it’s convenient for them.
Totally agree. I was thinking that same reasoning too

Reactions: 3
Another tiktok about Mia and boys. The record is boring now, can we change it? 😴 🥱 🥱 🥱
Off topic though—I really like this dress on her. The color is flattering, and it’s a nice deviation from what she usually wears!!

Reactions: 1
Exactly, it’s reality. It goes back to the conversation we had about Mia using the term “dark times” to describe normal situations that everyone goes through and this is just an example of that. Imagine being so privileged in life that the worst thing to happen to you is failing your driving test 1st try. It will be frustrating yes but it’s reality! People have their own things going on they can’t all stop and pause to feel sorry for a privileged teenager who is experiencing what almost every teenager does when they fail their test. She can go out tomorrow and buy a 2 grand bag and eat lunch at Harrods, end of the world (not).
It’s ironic that you mentioned Harrods because they just posted a video of 24h in Harrods. I’m sure most of us wish they could just stress about failing their driving test first time and holidays or get to spend 24h in Harrods rather than living crisis, struggling looking for jobs etc the fact they had to mention « the world richest shop » screams « look how rich we are »

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
It’s ironic that you mentioned Harrods because they just posted a video of 24h in Harrods. I’m sure most of us wish they could just stress about failing their driving test first time and holidays or get to spend 24h in Harrods rather than living crisis, struggling looking for jobs etc the fact they had to mention « the world richest shop » screams « look how rich we are »
They’re just too predictable. And snobby.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why everything has to be about shopping.
Cause the money has gone to their heads all these years so it’s all they care about. They’re embarrassed of their life before they started making all this money on YouTube so they’ve tired to erase as much of their past as much as they can. There’s been times they have laughed at their life before YouTube , said the gifts they used to get in the early years of their channel for birthdays/Christmas were rubbish and they’ve become snobby thinking they are better than everyone. They are obsessed with the money they gave so all they do is brag and go shopping cause it’s a way to show off.

They also haven’t got much else going on in their life no jobs to go to everyday or schooling so they’re bored with nothing to do so going shopping fills their time. It’s such a shame they are like this because the kids are living in this bubble of life being easy and getting to have whatever they want so they’ll never know the value of money , being humble and being truly grateful for what they have cause they just expect these things now. Karma constantly asking for presents that she barley looks at just throws to the side and then rudely asking Harriette for more presents when Harriette had brought them presents the day before. I can’t blame Karma for being like that when her parents have spoiled them like this so it’s no surprise they expect money spent on them all the time. Mia pulls faces when she doesn’t like a gift you can hear how fake her thank you is and most of the time never seems fully happy with the presents she gets if they’re not as expensive or the designer brand she was hoping for. They all are materialistic and unfortunately will probably continue to be.

If they had not made all this money from exploiting their kids and had actual jobs they work hard at then I’d say fair enough they can spend their money on what they like but the fact they only have this money because of child exploitation is disgusting.

Reactions: 8
Cause the money has gone to their heads all these years so it’s all they care about. They’re embarrassed of their life before they started making all this money on YouTube so they’ve tired to erase as much of their past as much as they can. There’s been times they have laughed at their life before YouTube , said the gifts they used to get in the early years of their channel for birthdays/Christmas were rubbish and they’ve become snobby thinking they are better than everyone. They are obsessed with the money they gave so all they do is brag and go shopping cause it’s a way to show off.

They also haven’t got much else going on in their life no jobs to go to everyday or schooling so they’re bored with nothing to do so going shopping fills their time. It’s such a shame they are like this because the kids are living in this bubble of life being easy and getting to have whatever they want so they’ll never know the value of money , being humble and being truly grateful for what they have cause they just expect these things now. Karma constantly asking for presents that she barley looks at just throws to the side and then rudely asking Harriette for more presents when Harriette had brought them presents the day before. I can’t blame Karma for being like that when her parents have spoiled them like this so it’s no surprise they expect money spent on them all the time. Mia pulls faces when she doesn’t like a gift you can hear how fake her thank you is and most of the time never seems fully happy with the presents she gets if they’re not as expensive or the designer brand she was hoping for. They all are materialistic and unfortunately will probably continue to be.

If they had not made all this money from exploiting their kids and had actual jobs they work hard at then I’d say fair enough they can spend their money on what they like but the fact they only have this money because of child exploitation is disgusting.
Just shows that the internet truly does change people. Most “rich” people I know try to hide their wealth as much as they can

Reactions: 7
The way they spend their money, it wont last long. Their views are a lot lower than what they were a few years ago and every once big youtuber (bethany mota, zoella, etc.) proves that it doesnt last forever. Your fans grow up. If they were wise and lived within their means then the money would last. But they just spend on stupid things constantly. The house they rent in london must be ridiculously expensive. Putting young children in designer clothes costing hundreds that they will out grow in a month. When their views and followers drop right down and their income drops with it, they are going to have a big wake up call. I mean if they really have millions, why haven't they bought a property yet? Why are they still renting. Either they are planning to up and go soon or i dont believe they really do have that much. I think the reason they show shopping so much in videos is so that they can use the things they buy as a business expense. They would have had to file their first tax return in Jan, bet that was a shock to the system

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's the difference between quiet luxury and obnoxious flaunting of wealth. The truly posh (or even just simply well off) don't flaunt it. It's the difference between slides with 'Chloe' written all over them and a simple Gucci loafer with horse bit accents. The difference in the cut of a Yves Saint Laurent blazer that is simple yet tailed as opposed to an obnoxiously garish shirt with giant logos. A structured bag with timeless elements (such as the Celine Nano Luggage), versus some bag with an obnoxious double G on it.

True wealth exists in knowing how to behave yourself in a variety of environments, in recognizing that education is worth its weight in gold (and then some), in quiet reserve and manners, and understanding that money does not talk--it whispers. Family Fizz will never get that: their entire personalities have been so morphed and changed by Youtube and fame that they don't even know how to socialize with real people. Everything is a 'challenge' or for content or for this or that or whatever the heck they're up to these days. It's sad. I'd love to see them travel the world and truly give back to the communities they visit. It would be so neat to do a series of 'family fizz around the world' and have them talk to locals and join in on their culture, and in turn, be able to share that with their audience. They could do so many interesting things, but nope! It's all SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING.

A challenge video that we'll never get: Family Fizz: 24 Hours Crash Reality Check *shocking! NOT CLICKBAIT! emotional*

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but I really cannot believe the state that Georgie and Darren let her skin get into. It should be criminal. These scars were so preventable
It’s very sad cause a lot of that scarring was preventable. Darren and Georgie let their beliefs come first over Mias health and her poor skin was left to suffer without the right treatment she really needed. I completely agree it should be criminal! and they should be ashamed of themselves for causing her skin to be like this forever. Of course Mia should never feel ashamed or ugly cause of her skin and obviously nobody asks for acne. She was brainwashed for years to believe that taking medication and using medicated creams would be the worst thing in the world so instead was led to follow Darren and Georgie’s selfish beliefs and rules.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You expect the whole “new boyfriend every week” kinda thing from kids Sienna’s age, not an 18 year old. I don’t know why she thinks it makes her cool and quirky, literally everybody over the age of 18 would see this as a huge red flag!
I do believe this is part of her stunted development that’s stemmed from Georgie and Darren controlling her every move her whole life.
The ‘joke’ would be more age-appropriate if it was related to bringing home a new guy every week. That is something a lot of people her age do. But a new boyfriend every week… that’s not happening and it’s not funny and not relatable. If you’ve got relationships lasting a week then, yeah, you’re probably about 11/12 like sienna and the relationship consists of holding hands in the playground 😂

She’s trying so hard to be quirky and relatable to others her age but it’s not quite working.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We won’t get the 24h videos with Mia’s car and driving but now we will get many videos about her failing her test
“Making myself feel better” about what? The fact influencers feel the need to make videos like this will never sit right with me. They love when something goes slightly off plan because then they can bang out 3 videos with “sad” titles in them to get views.
If I failed my driving test, I’d probably say “oh well, that’s annoying” and rebook some more lessons and a test. As I said before, as predicted, a few days after she was in Harrods lapping up an afternoon tea in Prada.
I’d love to swap my life with influencers for just one day, they would never cope.

Reactions: 14
So does she have a bf or does she not cus in the video she mention she bought a shirt for her bf and then she says friend. Like I hope it’s not the same situation as with James again

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.