Family Fizz #11 Fizzled out of minimalist living, now it's time to spend without (much) giving!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If being in 3rd gear terrifies you then why did she think she was ready for the test? I dont think she should do automatic, in the UK most people drive manual, its not hard just takes practice and then you can drive any car you want. I think telling her to learn automatic seems like the lazy way out at this point. Considerring she has been learning manual for this long
For many people driving manual is hard and even impossible for various reasons such as disability, myself included. For me it was automatic or nothing, and learning/taking your test in an automatic is perfectly valid.

Reactions: 6
For many people driving manual is hard and even impossible for various reasons such as disability, myself included. For me it was automatic or nothing, and learning/taking your test in an automatic is perfectly valid.
I was torn. I thought I'd prefer automatic but I chose manual as when it comes to getting a car its much easier with more choice. I actually love manual, changing gear is all fine etc. But I know loads of people who have an automatic license only. Think the point is though, Darren was saying there's no point learning in a manual.

Reactions: 5
Completly understand that. But shes had 30 hours in a manual so just find it a bit rubbish advice to now tell her to switch to automatic and a bit lazy on her side to just give up. But to be fair to Mia, when Darren said that she didnt seem to happy about switching

Reactions: 5

cry baby. She has the money and the time to do a lot of lessons in order to pass. Not everyone passes on their first go. She finally realise she has to actually put effort and work in order to achieve what she wants.

Reactions: 12

cry baby. She has the money and the time to do a lot of lessons in order to pass. Not everyone passes on their first go. She finally realise she has to actually put effort and work in order to achieve what she wants.
She thinks she's a big shot who can easily pass first time even with driving lessons being so far apart as with the test. But no doubt Darren and Georgie filling her head with bullshit.

I agree with others, they have the money to get her out practicing as often as possible. Get her a cheap runaround and have Darren out teaching her. Even have her "friend" phoebe teach her some too

Reactions: 9

All I see is a spoiled little girl wanting to throw a tantrum because she didn’t get what she wanted. This is what happens when you are big headed and think you’re better than everyone cause you have money and followers you think everything should be handed to you and you shouldn’t have to work hard for anything. This should be a reality check for her that life is hard and no matter who you are there are certain things you still have to do just like everyone else.

I think she convinced herself learning to drive a car would be so easy for her and I’m sure Darren and Georgie both convinced her she was ready for her test when clearly she wasn’t. There’s nothing to be ashamed of failing and getting things wrong but ‘crying’ and seeking attention over it won’t change what’s happened so she needs someone to be blunt with her and say ok you failed this time not the end of the world but you can try again to be even more ready the next time. She has money , she has time and also like I said in another post it’s not like she’s in desperate need of being able to drive right now so there’s no rush

I agree @hayley she should get a cheap car and Darren can help teach her because it’s not like he has a job to go to so she’s in a lucky position to have someone who can give her all that time so I don’t see why they didn’t do that in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All I see is a spoiled little girl wanting to throw a tantrum because she didn’t get what she wanted. This is what happens when you are big headed and think you’re better than everyone cause you have money and followers you think everything should be handed to you and you shouldn’t have to work hard for anything. This should be a reality check for her that life is hard and no matter who you are there are certain things you still have to do just like everyone else.

I think she convinced herself learning to drive a car would be so easy for her and I’m sure Darren and Georgie both convinced her she was ready for her test when clearly she wasn’t. There’s nothing to be ashamed of failing and getting things wrong but ‘crying’ and seeking attention over it won’t change what’s happened so she needs someone to be blunt with her and say ok you failed this time not the end of the world but you can try again to be even more ready the next time. She has money , she has time and also like I said in another post it’s not like she’s in desperate need of being able to drive right now so there’s no rush

I agree @hayley she should get a cheap car and Darren can help teach her because it’s not like he has a job to go to so she’s in a lucky position to have someone who can give her all that time so I don’t see why they didn’t do that in the first place.
She's one of the biggest spoilt brats I've seen ever. She reminds me of the American show "my sweet 16th" when the kids don't get what they want so they throw such a big tantrum and trying to get others to feel sorry for them.

She needs a good dose of real reality checks and people to tell her the truth, that she isn't the best, she isn't awesome, and that not everyone likes her

She's one of the biggest spoilt brats I've seen ever. She reminds me of the American show "my sweet 16th" when the kids don't get what they want so they throw such a big tantrum and trying to get others to feel sorry for them.

She needs a good dose of real reality checks and people to tell her the truth, that she isn't the best, she isn't awesome, and that not everyone likes her
She’s allowed to be upset and cry but why throw this on the internet? It’s like she wants « oh hunnie I’m so sorry you are still talented, cool and a great YouTuber and all that » well we’ve all been there. Most people fail first time and it’s not like she has failed 7 times and there are loads of people who had worse experiences than her in driving. But then she is not used to failing or not getting something she wants as she never had to sit in exams at school or has to do jobs to earn money for holidays so it’s probably a shock to her and it’s her first time. Again Darren and Georgie’s fault

Reactions: 14
She’s allowed to be upset and cry but why throw this on the internet? It’s like she wants « oh hunnie I’m so sorry you are still talented, cool and a great YouTuber and all that » well we’ve all been there. Most people fail first time and it’s not like she has failed 7 times and there are loads of people who had worse experiences than her in driving. But then she is not used to failing or not getting something she wants as she never had to sit in exams at school or has to do jobs to earn money for holidays so it’s probably a shock to her and it’s her first time. Again Darren and Georgie’s fault
Oh I agree she's allowed to be upset, she's only human but to constantly post about how upset and sad etc she is, is a cry for attention and for people to comment how amazing she still is etc. I never learnt to drive, nor do I wish to, but if I was to then I would go automatic as I know I'd be a total mess driving manual so I don't get why if Darren was saying she should have done automatic then why didn't she do that at the start. She just doesn't take well to things not going her way

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I agree she's allowed to be upset, she's only human but to constantly post about how upset and sad etc she is, is a cry for attention and for people to comment how amazing she still is etc. I never learnt to drive, nor do I wish to, but if I was to then I would go automatic as I know I'd be a total mess driving manual so I don't get why if Darren was saying she should have done automatic then why didn't she do that at the start. She just doesn't take well to things not going her way
Yes even Darren kept saying in the videos how Mia was panicky and kept making serious errors and even Mia said that she kept stalling the car in her driving lessons so I have no idea why her driving instructor and her parents booked her a driving test….I drive automatic because I couldn’t do manuel due to my difficulties and I’m actually glad I made that decision. I dunno whether Mia should go automatic but if she does there is nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about.

Reactions: 11

HAHA. Welcome to the real world Mia, not everything is about you and yes, things don’t always go to plan. Crying and posting it online just screams “feel sorry for me”. Why should we? You failed your driving test, so what? So many people fail daily and they don’t cry for views because they wasn’t programmed to think that the world revolves around them and have their mother telling them they are going to pass.
I hope this is a huge wake up call to them all that you actually have to work for things if you want them, oh and by the way Mia I wouldn’t hype up passing next time either because your driving skills sound like beginners, not people ready for their test.
---
Exactly this. Being upset, absolutely valid but I’m private. Filming yourself crying to then post online to your million followers just screams “feel sorry for me and give me attention”.

mia failed her driving test.
Her 3 were all her fault yet she friend to blame everyone but herself

if she doesn’t like going into gear 3 then why is she taking her test?! I’m in gear 3 when I’m at 12-15 mph sometimes
By the time I’m at 30mph I’m usually in gear 5

Reactions: 10

I’m sorry if I sound mean but are we supposed to feel bad for her after she posted that? Like get a grip of yourself Mia, it’s life and reality. You failed try again, it’s fine to cry about it but to post it so people can feel sorry for you is utterly ridiculous..

• Haha
I’m sorry if I sound mean but are we supposed to feel bad for her after she posted that? Like get a grip of yourself Mia, it’s life and reality. You failed try again, it’s fine to cry about it but to post it so people can feel sorry for you is utterly ridiculous..
Exactly, it’s reality. It goes back to the conversation we had about Mia using the term “dark times” to describe normal situations that everyone goes through and this is just an example of that. Imagine being so privileged in life that the worst thing to happen to you is failing your driving test 1st try. It will be frustrating yes but it’s reality! People have their own things going on they can’t all stop and pause to feel sorry for a privileged teenager who is experiencing what almost every teenager does when they fail their test. She can go out tomorrow and buy a 2 grand bag and eat lunch at Harrods, end of the world (not).

Another tiktok about Mia and boys. The record is boring now, can we change it? 😴 🥱 🥱 🥱
Do they not realise that posting things like this are going to put nice boys off Mia? No decent guy is going to want to bring a girl who apparently is with a different boy every week, home to meet their parents are they

Do they not realise that posting things like this are going to put nice boys off Mia? No decent guy is going to want to bring a girl who apparently is with a different boy every week, home to meet their parents are they
She'll just end up with another "influencer" who's either in his 20s (I know not a huge age gap but her mental state is that of a 14yr old so I feel it'd be wrong) or some 15/16 Yr old. And they'll only be with her for the wrong reasons, but she won't see that plus georgie will push either one so she can get into their relationship too
---
She’s soooo desperate for a boyfriend
She really is and it's so sad a pathetic at 18 acting how she is

Reactions: 7
You expect the whole “new boyfriend every week” kinda thing from kids Sienna’s age, not an 18 year old. I don’t know why she thinks it makes her cool and quirky, literally everybody over the age of 18 would see this as a huge red flag!
I do believe this is part of her stunted development that’s stemmed from Georgie and Darren controlling her every move her whole life.

Mia acts like she’s 12/13 not 18!! she’s definitely mentally stunted it’s sad because she’s embarrassing herself but doesn’t realise it. Darren and Georgie messed her up cause like @yuza said they have controlled her every move and all the moving around with no stability has not been good for Mia or any of the kids to be honest. She wasn’t around people her age for so long that she saw boys as this rare creature she struggles to interact with cause she’s boy crazy but if she had not been mentally stunted and had a normal life all these years she wouldn’t act like this.

She’s desperate for male attention and a boyfriend. She became obsessed with James to the point he clearly was uncomfortable and they’re no longer friends. The way she acts around boys will scare guys away cause she obsesses over them , convinces herself she’s dating them and then telling her family about it trying to convince them these guys want her that’s not normal that’s not reality so it’s concerning. Like I said having a crush or finding someone attractive isn’t what’s weird but what Mia does is weird. It’s such a shame she has nobody in her life looking out for her to give her the wake up call and guidance she seriously needs. I don’t like to see her at 18 years old behaving like she’s 12 cause it doesn’t make her look good and we’ve seen the problems her immaturity has caused her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.