Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My breakfast strawberries and sourdough with raw honey. No lurpak underneath, not needed. No chocolate sauce yet I'm jealous of her flogging air dried broccoli florets for a few pence commission 😆😆😆😆
---
My breakfast strawberries and sourdough with raw honey. No lurpak underneath, not needed. No chocolate sauce yet I'm jealous of her flogging air dried broccoli florets for a few pence commission 😆😆😆😆

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think she’s getting annoyed that her views are dropping so she’s not earning as much, a person needs a huge amount of views to earn a decent amount and it’s probably why she’s desperately spamming her page with the free TikTok shop items. If a person has over a certain amount of followers they can request TikTok shop items for free in return for posting them on their page.
IMG_7644.jpeg
IMG_7645.jpeg
IMG_7646.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 1
How long has it been since she said she was going to monthly weigh ins? Has it actually been a month yet?
Can guarantee she is still weighing herself as she said she did daily before
---
How long has it been since she said she was going to monthly weigh ins? Has it actually been a month yet?
Can guarantee she is still weighing herself as she said she did daily before

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she’s getting annoyed that her views are dropping so she’s not earning as much, a person needs a huge amount of views to earn a decent amount and it’s probably why she’s desperately spamming her page with the free TikTok shop items. If a person has over a certain amount of followers they can request TikTok shop items for free in return for posting them on their page.
View attachment 2954153View attachment 2954154View attachment 2954155
Bloody hell more eggs, she’s got egg rolls with extra eggs on the side, avocado salad with raw onions and a tin of sardines, I’d dread to think what the bathroom smells like after she’s been in there. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Ooo what’s a witch!
I used to not mind her too much but you can see she’s a moody cow when the cameras are off she’s not all grins and smiles if she’s in a bad mood everyone is in a bad mood
Can tell she makes snidey remarks and think the world revolves around her
I think she comes across as a nasty ,greedy person. Apart from also being thick as two short planks & not being able to talk coherently. She’s eating more and more,now adding bacon to her daily egg consumption which is going to bump up her calories. Can’t wait to find out how she’s going to address this weight loss journey she’s supposed to be on ,

Reactions: 11
She ate three huge meals yesterday and that’s only what she showed on camera.
She usually tries to make out that her breakfast is brunch and she won’t eat until dinner or if she’s eaten lunch late then she’ll skip the evening meal…..I guess she forgot about that yesterday. But we all knew all along she’d never skip a meal.
Now it’s eggs and bacon daily….cant wait for the weigh in with a mythical 10lb loss 🙄

Diet going well then. How much does this woman tit? no wonder she needs to buy toilet paper in bulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooo her nasty streak is really coming out lately

View attachment 2951277
Not seen this lol hilarious. She is very snappy. I think that is what she would be like. A right moody cow 🐄. I followed her for about 3 weeks then had to unfollow. I watch sometimes but don’t need to follow her. She isn’t a very nice person. She is just out to make money. She definitely is not on a weight loss diet the amount of food she consumes in a day.

Not seen this lol hilarious. She is very snappy. I think that is what she would be like. A right moody cow 🐄. I followed her for about 3 weeks then had to unfollow. I watch sometimes but don’t need to follow her. She isn’t a very nice person. She is just out to make money. She definitely is not on a weight loss diet the amount of food she consumes in a day.
If you compare her now to her earlier videos she’s a different person. Also her earlier content didn’t contain her scoffing all day. It’s awful watching that gluttonous simpleton shoving food in her big gob.

Reactions: 3
If you compare her now to her earlier videos she’s a different person. Also her earlier content didn’t contain her scoffing all day. It’s awful watching that gluttonous simpleton shoving food in her big gob.
Yep and her food is getting bigger and greasier, and her mouthfuls are getting bigger. It’s as if she and Sev have been told by their management to take huge bites of their food to cater for a fetish market.🤢

IMG_7669.jpeg
IMG_7671.jpeg
IMG_7666.jpeg
IMG_7680.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I wonder if her family and friends know about tattle and read here? She’s a total embarrassment. She’s eating at Nando’s tonight and filmed herself eating livers, broccoli, chicken wings, hummus and pitta bread. She said she was sharing the pitta bread with her mum but she still has a mounting of the stuff. I’d feel embarrassed to eat out with her, she’s just so greedy. She then films herself for 10 minutes and Mark is watching what looks like football on his phone while they’re eating. Their relationship is tit!

She can barely fit at that table in Nando’s! Moaning she feels squashed!! It’s all the flab you lied about losing Big T!
“The chicken livers come wiv a woll but I gave that to mark or I’d feel bloated eating that”
😂😂😂 duck off with that!

• Haha
Her Dad looks the same age. He must be her Stepdad. How embarrassing, sitting there like an idiot, spoiling everyone enjoying their Saturday evening.

Meal for 4 feeds big T. Minny mark just has a wrap. The amount she can put away is colossal

Reactions: 5
I wonder if her family and friends know about tattle and read here? She’s a total embarrassment. She’s eating at Nando’s tonight and filmed herself eating livers, broccoli, chicken wings, hummus and pitta bread. She said she was sharing the pitta bread with her mum but she still has a mounting of the stuff. I’d feel embarrassed to eat out with her, she’s just so greedy. She then films herself for 10 minutes and Mark is watching what looks like football on his phone while they’re eating. Their relationship is tit!
I saw this. She even had the gaul to raise her eyebrows and say ‘seriously’ to the fact that he was on his phone. She is on hers ALL THE TIME at dinner. You couldn’t make it up could you?!! 💀
---
Taxi for Pinocchio please 🤥

Weigh day Sunday - anyone seen it?
So she reckons that before she started the monthly thing she put on 6lb, then on holdiay she admitted she put on 11lbs so a stone and a bit and now miracously this week she has LOST 12LBS.
She must think her followers are as thick as her.l - maybe they are as the comments are all saying well done 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have questions!
Why is that dress she always wears looking no looser?
How can she say they didn’t eat a lot on holiday? She was forever stuffing her face!
Why does she look puffier?
If she’s lost that much weight-allegedly-how comes she still waddles and can barely move?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
12lb in a week 🤣🤣🤣

This is becoming like a comedy show now. People don't lose like this after a gastric band never mind consuming the volume of food she does.

She spent the entire video looking everywhere but the camera because she knows it was all bullshit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.