Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her farts must be bleeping lethal, absolute cholesterol merchant
i doubt they have much room to escape through the fat. Yearly outing in the van when she has to hoist herself up is their time to escape.

All that garlic and chilli with eggs she must be bleeping ripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just returned from an all inclusive week in Greece and I cannot understand how she ate so much when she was there in that heat!!! I consciously looked at others' plates too. Small side plates with fruit and salad is what I'd say 90% of people ate!

Reactions: 2
Screen shotted this yesterday and forgot who they claim to be the same size as and I think it’s Big T at 5ft3 and a size 22. She looks half the size of Little G Falsaisous or whatever her social media names are now.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I seriously can’t stand the way she takes a bite then looks to the side with a pained expression waiting to see if the taste is acceptable, before whinging about something that isn’t right, then doing the same with the next bites. Who the duck does this when they’re eating cos I’ve never known anything like it!! Absolutely OBSESSED with food and sulks when it isn’t right

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I seriously can’t stand the way she takes a bite then looks to the side with a pained expression waiting to see if the taste is acceptable, before whinging about something that isn’t right, then doing the same with the next bites. Who the duck does this when they’re eating cos I’ve never known anything like it!! Absolutely OBSESSED with food and sulks when it isn’t right
Sulks when it isn’t sugar laden or covered in maple syrup. She never complains when it’s cake/ sweet/ etc.
---
Why does she need peanut butter on weetabix? Chocolate weetabix too? Every single meal she optimises the calories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Peanut butter on weetabix? Why? I have never in my life had the inclination to put peanut butter or chocolate sauce on weetabix- this is where she goes completely wrong with her food choices.

Reactions: 9
That bleeping chicken burger bowl! Poor mark and Daisy have an acceptable chicken and bacon burger portion. Big T thinks by having it all in a massive bowl wiv salid, jalapeenos, pickles, mayo, avocado AND the burger bun, she’s being helfy! Wow! Just wow!

Reactions: 9
That bleeping chicken burger bowl! Poor mark and Daisy have an acceptable chicken and bacon burger portion. Big T thinks by having it all in a massive bowl wiv salid, jalapeenos, pickles, mayo, avocado AND the burger bun, she’s being helfy! Wow! Just wow!
I was puzzled when she showed the bun haha why not just have the same as the others if you’re going to have the bun but put a bit extra salad on your bun if you want the salad taste! Looks like she had carrot and okra chips too and the others didn’t 😅
---
What even is her reply 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I was puzzled when she showed the bun haha why not just have the same as the others if you’re going to have the bun but put a bit extra salad on your bun if you want the salad taste! Looks like she had carrot and okra chips too and the others didn’t 😅
---
She’s getting snappy 😂
---
Why would you put yourself online looking like that?!View attachment 2950102
That towel looks so grubby 🤢

• Haha
---
I barely comment on here as I mostly scroll as fast as possible now when she crops up but whhhhy did she make such a song and dance about having that chicken salad bowl only to have the bun on the side anyway 😂😂😂 it felt a little like she wasn’t going to declare the bun and that her conscience got the better of her.
Also notice how she had her own chicken then decided she liked the look of Mark and Daisys better. It seems like she gets super jealous if someone has something that looks better than hers. ALSO in marks lunch video someone asked why she wouldn’t taste it and she says something like it’s not her kind of food. Right then.
It also really irritates me when she comments like ‘oh that’s actually quite a lot’ as she’s dishing her meal up as if she isn’t gonna eat it all anyway. Like she isn’t the size she is if she thought 5 slices of red pepper was too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I barely comment on here as I mostly scroll as fast as possible now when she crops up but whhhhy did she make such a song and dance about having that chicken salad bowl only to have the bun on the side anyway 😂😂😂 it felt a little like she wasn’t going to declare the bun and that her conscience got the better of her.
Also notice how she had her own chicken then decided she liked the look of Mark and Daisys better. It seems like she gets super jealous if someone has something that looks better than hers. ALSO in marks lunch video someone asked why she wouldn’t taste it and she says something like it’s not her kind of food. Right then.
It also really irritates me when she comments like ‘oh that’s actually quite a lot’ as she’s dishing her meal up as if she isn’t gonna eat it all anyway. Like she isn’t the size she is if she thought 5 slices of red pepper was too much!
She had the dinner as them but with loads more piled on. She’s getting more comments about weight and weigh day. Today, she looks bigger than ever. Her mask is slipping and her ratty personality is coming out! I’m loving this downfall 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She had the dinner as them but with loads more piled on. She’s getting more comments about weight and weigh day. Today, she looks bigger than ever. Her mask is slipping and her ratty personality is coming out! I’m loving this downfall 😂😂😂
I think she gets under my skin like Glowup with Becca did because she’s lieing and basically playing into those that are overweight and insecure and it’s just not fair if she isn’t being honest with these people that her method and the amount she’s eating isn’t actually helping her lose weight at all. It’s just gonna make people who are doing all the right things and seeing little or slow progress feel tit if she’s saying she’s eating all this and still losing.

It was Mark’s birthday and as she couldn’t be arsed to buy him a present she said she would cook him his favourite dinner, but she then decided against it because she didn’t fancy a roast dinner, instead she made one of her favourite meals of which mark has said in the past he isn’t that fond of! Such a selfish greedy woman.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It was Mark’s birthday and as she couldn’t be arsed to buy him a present she said she would cook him his favourite dinner, but she then decided against it because she didn’t fancy a roast dinner, instead she made one of her favourite meals of which mark has said in the past he isn’t that fond of! Such a selfish greedy woman.
She’s using him and doesn’t care about him. All the time I’ve watched them I’ve never seen them be affectionate. It’s my husbands birthday today and I’ve spoilt him rotten. Lovely presents, cards, lunch and ordered his favourite takeaway. We both had the day off and he’d just thanked me for a special day. That fat, selfish, smug horror couldn’t even get that muggins a card.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.