Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure she went away for a week when she gained the 9lb
It was when she went on that boating weekend with mark and another couple. I could be wrong but I remember her saying how much she’d gained and I couldn’t believe such a huge amount in such a short space of time!

Reactions: 1
I cannot watch this woman but caught a bit of Daisy, I really like her she has a good personality.

Reactions: 4
I cannot watch this woman but caught a bit of Daisy, I really like her she has a good personality.
I feel sorry for Daisy, Big T is so miserable towards her, and criticises any food she prepares, even if it is far healthier than what Big T is eating.When she is called out for it in the comments, she will defend herself by claiming it was just banter.

I feel sorry for Daisy, Big T is so miserable towards her, and criticises any food she prepares, even if it is far healthier than what Big T is eating.When she is called out in the comments, she will defend herself by claiming it was just banter.
She'll be able to fly the nest soon and get into a happier place,

Reactions: 1
More fried eggs and a greasy sausage burger with waffles and she wanted maple syrup on top…she then finishes it with watermelon so that makes it healthy. 😂
IMG_7605.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen the egg sandwiches she’s made too. So eggs for breakfast, eggs for lunch, eggs again the next day??? She’s an idiot!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She is just futile. Glad she blocked me so I don't have to see her swollen, bloated, massive head on my FYP along with her rotten meat mittens.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her servings are increasing; her mince taco dish tonight contained three times the amount that Daisy and Mark had. She really should go to therapy; it feels like she is binge eating because she is unhappy.
IMG_7624.jpeg
IMG_7622.jpeg
IMG_7619.jpeg
IMG_7614.jpeg

Her portions are massive.. no wonder she ain't losing weight. She should be eating half or not more than half to lose the weight. No more Weigh day Sundays either to keep her accountable.

Reactions: 10
Her portions are massive.. no wonder she ain't losing weight. She should be eating half or not more than half to lose the weight. No more Weigh day Sundays either to keep her accountable.
The weigh day Sundays did the opposite since she was clearly bullshitting to herself and her followers

Reactions: 5
They kept her accountable for nothing except the lies she span!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.