Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes looking bigger in the face and neck lately. All that eating and no movement in a Greece wont help.

Reactions: 5
She should be an advert while she's scoffing that this could be you. Like they had on cigarettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She actually had a waffle the day after she had the crepe &put on a big show about how surprised she was that she liked it.
---

But not which mumf 😂
Maytember
---
Eggs again this morning?? Jesus! She must be clogged up!🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s trying to convince herself the amount of eggs she eats is fine. It doesn’t help that she has followers who are also obese telling her that it’s fine - they are also in denial. People who are willing to blow smoke up her arse aren’t doing her any favours. She can’t see the huge breakfasts, lunch and dinners she eats on a daily basis are a problem, and she’s using TikTok as an excuse to mask her problem…I need to eat all this food because I need to film myself.

Reactions: 10
Mark's birthday is today, and after saying she hadn't gotten him anything yet, she's filming herself as he opens his cards from family this morning. She can't even put down the camera so they can spend some private time opening his cards, despite the fact that she hadn't got him one! She insists on the Ivy café every year for her birthday and she demands on an abundance of presents but can’t be bothered to make any effort for her partner. Their relationship is more brother-sister than partner; there is no chemistry, and I get the impression she is just with Mark for security and food.

Reactions: 12
What a selfish, miserable cow. Moans at Daisy about the eggs being overcooked. Daisy who by the way looks great. You can really see her weight loss. Big T is an ungrateful, grumpy birthday spoiling big toddler. I’d love to know what his family really think of her.
Mark deserves to be spoilt on his birthday.
---
Maytember
---
Eggs again this morning?? Jesus! She must be clogged up!🤢
Begrudging Mark the crumpets. He paid for them Big T, you horrible c*nt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's acting like she wants people to dislike her. I did like her when she first started but she has turned into another Sevda.
I was a genuine follower of her for a while. Then she changed, became money grabby and started these grotesque eat with me videos.

She now eats more than my partner who is very into weight lifting and is also extremely active.

I've been losing weight for a while now and I'd say I eat about 1/4 of what she does in a day.

What a selfish, miserable cow. Moans at Daisy about the eggs being overcooked. Daisy who by the way looks great. You can really see her weight loss. Big T is an ungrateful, grumpy birthday spoiling big toddler. I’d love to know what his family really think of her.
Mark deserves to be spoilt on his birthday.
---

Begrudging Mark the crumpets. He paid for them Big T, you horrible c*nt!!
I was only thinking today that daisy is looking really well. She’s much slimmer,perhaps she should let Fatty know how to do it !!

Reactions: 3
She now eats more than my partner who is very into weight lifting and is also extremely active.
Yes! I have said this too, she eats more than my husband and he likes a decent portion size…but then she also eats way more than her own partner, I often wonder why she doesn’t look at what Mark is eating and perhaps say to herself her portions are way bigger than his.

I also think Daisy is looking great. She’s putting in the effort, Big T just can’t be arsed to.

Reactions: 4
Did you hear her have a go at mark for the crumpets, the loaf,(he can afford to eat all that Big T!) then have a go at Daisy? She’s a misery!! Then did her own breakfast in such a grump!

Have any of you watched Lisa WHAT on TikTok? She’s loosing weight and is down 8 stones so far. She shows her meals and they are big portions but she’s still doing really well. Big T is clearly not making any effort to loose weight or improve her health.

Attachments

Have any of you watched Lisa WHAT on TikTok? She’s loosing weight and is down 8 stones so far. She shows her meals and they are big portions but she’s still doing really well. Big T is clearly not making any effort to loose weight or improve her health.
Love Lisa. She’s real. Shows the scales, good or bad. Is almost bed bound but is trying so hard. Has a treat day too.
---
Did you hear her have a go at mark for the crumpets, the loaf,(he can afford to eat all that Big T!) then have a go at Daisy? She’s a misery!! Then did her own breakfast in such a grump!
Really didn’t want yo make his lunch. Moaning that his sandwich is boring. God she hates it when the focus isn’t on her gir the day. No card, no present. I bet Daisy got Mark the cake. Big T stands for Big toddler!!!

I remember a bit ago she went away for a weekend and when she came back she’d put on 9 pound so I can guarantee there won’t be a weigh day Sunday after a week away all inclusive 🤣🤣🤣 she looks huge again !
Sorry what, 9lbs in a weekend?! Isn’t it (on average) you have to eat 3,500 extra cals a week per 1lb gained?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.