Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making our mark wanted the onion rings and sheโ€™s not sure why he wants them to then proceed to put some on her plate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ poor mark getting the blame for her greediness!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Making our mark wanted the onion rings and sheโ€™s not sure why he wants them to then proceed to put some on her plate ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ poor mark getting the blame for her greediness!!!
Out not our ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿซ 

Long time lurker here to this thread. Size 22 to 24 isn't Gilbert Grape esque ( showing my age ๐Ÿ™ˆ ) All I will say is she must have been ++ bariatric before and that is Gilbert Grapes mama! Calling utter bullshit. Just waiting for it to bite her on her big fat arse. It will come, she'll get found out sooner or later ๐Ÿ˜ก
One of my fav films. Leo should have won an Oscar โ˜บ๐Ÿฅฑ
---
The trying a waffle and not sure if sheโ€™s going to like makes me cringe. Itโ€™s a waffle love

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
โ€˜Me and jade started every day doing water Zumbaโ€™ ๐Ÿคฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She canโ€™t even dish up fish and chips without it being a faff! Sheโ€™s an absolute moron!
Also
โ€œThat bit of fish has a black mark on it, Mark can have that oneโ€
โ€œI want that chip, eww mark can have that oneโ€ sheโ€™s a selfish ogre!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She had a huge late breakfast and STILL has lunch. She thinks itโ€™s healthy because itโ€™s eggs but she covered it in mayo. Sheโ€™s definitely thick as tit.
IMG_7594.jpeg
IMG_7591.jpeg
IMG_7596.jpeg
IMG_7595.jpeg
IMG_7589.jpeg

Reactions: 1
She claims to be 5ft2 cane she still have dwarfism at that height?
Not a chance. I'm 5ft on the nose and I repeatedly have this argument with my 6ft2 other half . I think the cut off is 4ft 10inch I believe. ๐Ÿ˜†
Also I do think there is a certain head / leg /body ratio
My legs are 26 inch but my body is longer. I'm not in the category of dwarfism even tho my legs are considered small

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.