Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine her trying to move quickly down the aisle during an emergency… anyone behind her is a goner
Or they could use her as a cushion for the crash landing. In fact she could fit a fair few on her as a life boat if they land at sea

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Unless she is 3ft2 she is NOT a size 22. I'm tall to be fair but I'm a 20-22 at the mo and I look like normal person just carrying extra weight, like I still have a SHAPE yano

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here to this thread. Size 22 to 24 isn't Gilbert Grape esque ( showing my age 🙈 ) All I will say is she must have been ++ bariatric before and that is Gilbert Grapes mama! Calling utter bullshit. Just waiting for it to bite her on her big fat arse. It will come, she'll get found out sooner or later 😡

Reactions: 3
Just seen the supermarket haul. She looks battered in her face, what’s happened to her, she looks so unhealthy. Her eye bags are bagging and she has scars and that cut or sore on her mouth. Usually people go on holiday and come back glowing and rested!

I wonder how long the comments will stay up and if she will respond.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen the supermarket haul. She looks battered in her face, what’s happened to her, she looks so unhealthy. Her eye bags are bagging and she has scars and that cut or sore on her mouth. Usually people go on holiday and come back glowing and rested!

her face is battered because she’s been scrapping people at the buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 13

How is it an awful thing to say to say it's diet related 😂

Doesn't matter your weight, that will still cause that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ive come to the conclusion based on how she looks she could be a regular drinker.

Reactions: 13
So I went on to her mate Jades page, the one she’s on holiday with and she reposts all of big Ts posts. That’s weird isn’t it? Not just the holiday ones but ALL of them from before then. I get maybe you might repost stuff taht you were in but otherwise it’s a bit odd isn’t it! Or is taht just me??!
this is jades repost page. Fattrocious on the other hand doesn’t seem to post anything of hers!!!

People are also still in the comments commenting on her face. Someone has suggested Edema, I didn’t know what this was so went on Google and the wiki page is very enlightening, one of the pic looks exactly like her. It’s very serious. I hope this is the wake up call she needs.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
So I went on to her mate Jades page, the one she’s on holiday with and she reposts all of big Ts posts. That’s weird isn’t it? Not just the holiday ones but ALL of them from before then. I get maybe you might repost stuff taht you were in but otherwise it’s a bit odd isn’t it! Or is taht just me??!
this is jades repost page. Fattrocious on the other hand doesn’t seem to post anything of hers!!!

People are also still in the comments commenting on her face. Someone has suggested Edema, I didn’t know what this was so went on Google and the wiki page is very enlightening, one of the pic looks exactly like her. It’s very serious. I hope this is the wake up call she needs.
Jade and her husband look much younger than Big T and Mark, not sure the relationship but she called them family in one of her videos.

Reactions: 1
I'm so glad I've found this thread ....I've not seen one of her videos in months and everytimr one pops up I think ....she hasn't lost weight. I mean surely people question it now. It's ridiculous

Not one change in her

I'm so glad I've found this thread ....I've not seen one of her videos in months and everytimr one pops up I think ....she hasn't lost weight. I mean surely people question it now. It's ridiculous

Not one change in her
Nope they all say shes doing ahhhhhhmazing

• Haha
She’s puffy, breathless and making stomach gurgling noises. She’s on the verge of a heart attack.

IMG_7583.jpeg
IMG_7581.jpeg

• Wow
I agree. Reading that condition that she may have yesterday was a real eye opener. She’s definitely heading for a heart attack if she doesn’t do something about it soon.

And she is back the same as ever. Eggs and sloppy veg for brunch and no real mention of the holiday and all the exciting things they did overseas. Oh wait she can’t cos they barely left the hotel. Boring boring boring. Deleted the comments she doesn’t like as predicted but don’t worry big T, we have all the receipts here

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.