Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is just no way she is a 22/24. Big Fat Jo (jos unflitered life) claims she is a 24 and Big T is quite obviously a LOT bigger than her... bleeping lying twonk

Reactions: 11
Jeez, I’ve gone up a 24 in the past and no way was I as humongous as her. Her arms are like sides of beef. She’s swollen all over, she needs to reduce salt and genuinely get the weight off. She must have high bp, high cholesterol and be pre/diabetic.

Reactions: 9
She got pissed off when Mark offered some of his food to her friend Jade. Big T said he needed to ask her if she wanted it first before offering it to anyone else, she then sat with a face like a slapped arsed and was snappy to him when he asked her if she wanted some chicken, sometimes during filming the real teresa comes out: a spoilt overgrown baby. She said she had been homeless in the past, so it looks as if Mark took her in and she hasn’t stopped spending his money on food since.
Omg what’s the name of this video, I have to see it! She really shows her true self when her greed is up and her guard is down!

Reactions: 5
Another video about food, this time a haul of HUGE bag of snacks from a shop. She’s in a beautiful country full of history and stunning scenery yet Big T is more buzzing over sugary chemical laden crappy sweets and chooses this as her content 🙈 what the actual duck!!

• Heart
  • Wow
She says I got these then says Mark got these. She blames all the sweet treats on Mark but we know just from her size she’s the one scoffing it all. She needs therapy, she has such a bad relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Moans the food isn’t Greek enough, says they are going to an Italian tonight.

Can’t make it up.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
That’s why I like self catering. Try different local cafes, bars and restaurants. She doesn’t seem to go on boat trips or excursions.
Utter embarrassment she is. She probably wouldn’t be allowed on a boat she’s too bleeping fat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣 didn’t think of that. But will she own up having to have an extender belt?? Nah of course twiggy won’t.
I mean does someone that size even need a fuckin seatbelt, if something bad happened the sheer amount of fat on her would absorb any impact

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.