Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wears all black, long sleeved to Greece? Poor Mark, going away with that monstrosity. I hope he gets to relax after all he’s the grafter. I wonder if he’ll miss his side piece??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg! I don’t know who’s worse, Big T or her brain dead followers, why do people find this stupid bleep entertaining, she’s thick as two short planks and her videos literally make me cringe inside out!! Brace yourselves for a week of this illiterate prick trying to make travel content! I bet she hardly moves from the buffet cart!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is her house now empty? Silly woman she’ll probably pretend someone is looking after it, who posts their daily routine and then announces they are going away.
---
No one is out working this long, I sense a side piece 🥸
He has to do the hours to keep the fridge continuously full and to pay for all the chocolate eggs she demands at Easter, along with the Mulberry handbags and Burberry scarves. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
So is her house now empty? Silly woman she’ll probably pretend someone is looking after it, who posts their daily routine and then announces they are going away.
---

He has to do the hours to keep the fridge continuously full and to pay for all the chocolate eggs she demands at Easter, along with the Mulberry handbags and Burberry scarves. 🤣🤣
She does as much damage to the Burberry brand as Daniella Westbrook!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Presume Daisy and her son are still home
---
The constant digs she makes at them all for not eating healthy or whatever! She's making comments in almost every video now

Reactions: 2
Yeh her outfit wasn’t exactly holiday vibes was it. I get cold on planes so I also tend to wrap up warm but I wouldn’t even wear her ‘outfit’ to put the bins out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeh her outfit wasn’t exactly holiday vibes was it. I get cold on planes so I also tend to wrap up warm but I wouldn’t even wear her ‘outfit’ to put the bins out 🤣
She is clearly conscious of being uncomfortable on the plane, hence why she went with the baggy outfit. Yet despite "always" being cold, she took a scarf that covers an inch of her and said she'd probably leave it in the car? No jumper or jacket for the plane, which tends to actually be chilly? She's so weird. I bet she has a huge meal in the airport and buys a mountain of Milka and Toblerone to scoff on the plane.

Yeh she’s no doubt gonna go to spoons and have a big fry up.

Yeh I saw that when she said she’ll leave it in the car?! Why take it then 😂 I’m sure she’ll have bought two seats, I think a lot of bigger people do that for comfort

She is clearly conscious of being uncomfortable on the plane, hence why she went with the baggy outfit. Yet despite "always" being cold, she took a scarf that covers an inch of her and said she'd probably leave it in the car? No jumper or jacket for the plane, which tends to actually be chilly? She's so weird. I bet she has a huge meal in the airport and buys a mountain of Milka and Toblerone to scoff on the plane.
and says little pumps, little scarf, other than her intelligence, there is absolutely fuckal little about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They must look funny on holiday together, he is so puny and she’s massive… her leg alone is wider than Mark. The last holiday she went on she filmed herself with sweat on all in the folds of her neck scoffing on a huge toasted BLT. She’ll be filming herself eating which will draw more attention to herself.

• Sick
I think her plate looks massive!! She’s definitely ditched the ‘side plates’ she claimed she was having!!
---
Sorry was meant to add the pic
She doesn't even look like she's enjoying her food. Just forcing it in for pure greed

Reactions: 4
No one is out working this long, I sense a side piece 🥸
That or sweet innocent side of me says with his mates down the pub. The other side does say affair though. 😂😈
---
---

Had Daisy gone with them then? I was under the impressions she lived with them as big T sole about driving her to uni or picking her up from it

Last edited:
If she reckons she’s always cold she’s lying. She’s massive & always red faced. Bet she’s always too warm. She might make out she’s cold & then come up with some kinda thyroid problem or something to use as an excuse for her size.

Reactions: 4
Yep, apparently he works long hours; this week, she said he left the house at 5 a.m. and still hadn't returned by 10 p.m; she indicated he wouldn't be for many hours, and she then complains that he can't get himself together on weekends to go out. Perhaps the man simply needs to rest.
I wouldn’t be surprised if he did overtime to avoid going home.

I'd say she definitely bought an extra seat, otherwise why would she put herself in the middle!

Reactions: 5
If she reckons she’s always cold she’s lying. She’s massive & always red faced. Bet she’s always too warm. She might make out she’s cold & then come up with some kinda thyroid problem or something to use as an excuse for her size.
Aye she’s chatting tit, more blubber than a bleeping seal living in the Arctic and she claims she’s “cold”. She is so utterly deluded it’s unreal

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.