Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they gone with friends because she doesn't seem to have posted much content. Bet marks glad of the break at mealtimes.
She’s gone with someone caked Jade on tik tok as she’s tagged her. She owns a sweets business or something like that. I’ve never heard her mention her before.

She's actually recording herself eating breakfast when sat with friends. I would be fuming!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2922188
He is standing in front of her to make her look less wide. He is in front of half her body. Wow
Her foot is so wide the little toe is holding on for dear life.

IMG_7484.jpeg

---
She's actually recording herself eating breakfast when sat with friends. I would be fuming!
And she can’t take her eyes off her friend’s breakfast. She and her friend are both big so this is going to be a holiday sat in the restaurant.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why can’t she just go away and stay away. Why does she need to film herself eating her breakfast on holiday. Is she not embarrassed ant all?!!

Reactions: 5
So far their holiday has just been about her scoffing her face. During the clips she uploaded today she looks like she’s in a deep trance while eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How long did she film herself eating breakfast,it seemed to go on & on for ages. If I’d paid good money to go on holiday with her,I’d be furious at her constant filming & probably feel like throwing her bloody phone/ camera in the pool !
---
So far their holiday has just been about her scoffing her face. During the clips she uploaded today she looks like she’s in a deep trance while eating.
Can’t wait for the next “Sunday Weigh Day” let’s see how long she leaves it after her holiday!
---
I think she has probably had to buy two seats on the plane.

View attachment 2921270
Her eyes are completely covered in the fat on her big chubby face,

Reactions: 3
The second hand embarrassment I have for the people she's with, imagine having that obese toddler having to record everything she scoffs for the sake of a video.

Reactions: 7
How long did she film herself eating breakfast,it seemed to go on & on for ages. If I’d paid good money to go on holiday with her,I’d be furious at her constant filming & probably feel like throwing her bloody phone/ camera in the pool !
---

Can’t wait for the next “Sunday Weigh Day” let’s see how long she leaves it after her holiday!
---

Her eyes are completely covered in the fat on her big chubby face,
Oh she's doing munfly weigh ins now 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
“Guys I’m never weighing myself again cos I’m a fat liar doing munfly weigh ins now I did say on my last post 🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.