Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She eats like queen all week, mark works hard all week and gets a jacket spud. She takes the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For some reason she’s changed the angle of the camera perhaps to disguise how big her portion is… however she seems to be stuffing in bigger mouthfuls than ever. She thought about having another takeaway tonight even though she only had the Popeyes two days ago. This woman has no intention of losing weight even though she was prepared to con people out of £50 a month to receive weight loss advice.

IMG_7456.jpeg
IMG_7457.jpeg
IMG_7461.jpeg
IMG_7459.jpeg
IMG_7458.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She eats like queen all week, mark works hard all week and gets a jacket spud. She takes the piss.
Yep, apparently he works long hours; this week, she said he left the house at 5 a.m. and still hadn't returned by 10 p.m; she indicated he wouldn't be for many hours, and she then complains that he can't get himself together on weekends to go out. Perhaps the man simply needs to rest.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She would be the perfect person for ozempic. I'm surprised she hasn't tried it .

Reactions: 1
For some reason she’s changed the angle of the camera perhaps to disguise how big her portion is… however she seems to be stuffing in bigger mouthfuls than ever. She thought about having another takeaway tonight even though she only had the Popeyes two days ago. This woman has no intention of losing weight even though she was prepared to con people out of £50 a month to receive weight loss advice.
I think her plate looks massive!! She’s definitely ditched the ‘side plates’ she claimed she was having!!
---
Sorry was meant to add the pic

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Those bulges under her eyes get redder and bulgier(?) as time goes on! If I were her I’d sack off the “clean greens” and collagen-it’s doing nuffink for her at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep, apparently he works long hours; this week, she said he left the house at 5 a.m. and still hadn't returned by 10 p.m; she indicated he wouldn't be for many hours, and she then complains that he can't get himself together on weekends to go out. Perhaps the man simply needs to rest.
No one is out working this long, I sense a side piece 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there not a special website for people who like to watch grotesque people eat?

• Haha
She’s off to Greece. Is she going to fit in the plane seat?!
What do we think? No plane content? Early boarding for our Jumbo Jetsetter so she can get some content before her row fills up?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.