Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hate watching her eat. She looks miserable, slowly chewing, then that stupid “MmmmMmmmmmMMmmmm” and daft grin, then decides maybe she doesn’t like it, maybe she won’t eat it all, especially when it’s things she eats all the bloody time! 🤬

Reactions: 8
I actually hate watching her eat. She looks miserable, slowly chewing, then that stupid “MmmmMmmmmmMMmmmm” and daft grin, then decides maybe she doesn’t like it, maybe she won’t eat it all, especially when it’s things she eats all the bloody time! 🤬
She thinks she’s on Masterchef critiquing the food, it must be so tiring for Mark and Daisy having to sit through her complaining about the food every night and deliberately trying to put them off their food so there’s more for her to scoff.
IMG_7454.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What’s with the bloody spoon?!
And wishes she could eat late with a bottle of wine, umm she literally can?

Reactions: 6
Why does she always enquire and ask Mark how does yours taste, is it dry etc at dinner? They must never have anything else to talk about than food 🤣

Reactions: 4
It's the fact that Mark is having the same dinner and she's still stuffing her red face saying she doesn't like it, that would put me off, I'd throw my dinner in the bin
Mark popped up on her latest video,OMG he’s so thin & puny, bet she could do him some serious damage the size of her. They must look so comical out together,I’d pay money to see them 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mark popped up on her latest video,OMG he’s so thin & puny, bet she could do him some serious damage the size of her. They must look so comical out together,I’d pay money to see them 😂😂😂😂
I think this especially when they eat out in a restaurant, people must stare…obese woman eating twice the amount of her puny husband.

The other night when they had Popeyes she had a deluxe burger, and he had three small chicken tenders and yet she STILL wanted his biscuit.

• Haha
Laurel and Hardy!!!
---
I think this especially when they eat out in a restaurant, people must stare…obese woman eating twice the amount of her puny husband.

The other night when they had Popeyes she had a deluxe burger, and he had three small chicken tenders and yet she STILL wanted his biscuit.
No wonder he’s scrawny

• Haha
That video of the two of them when she’s lifting him up is pure comedy! Just the difference in size and him “pretending” to escape makes it funnier! She’s mammoth!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Any need for four spreads and butter on 1 crumpet? 😂
Who on earth would think of doing that to a crumpet? Oh Fatalicious of course ! . She’s such a greedy cow & thick as two short planks !
---
She thinks she’s on Masterchef critiquing the food, it must be so tiring for Mark and Daisy having to sit through her complaining about the food every night and deliberately trying to put them off their food so there’s more for her to scoff.
View attachment 2913692
Why is her big fat face so red tonight ?

• Haha
I wander if her son is overweight aswell like her and Daisy, he must be so embarrassed of her parading around on tik tok why he’s never around to be filmed or eating dinner with them.

Any need for four spreads and butter on 1 crumpet? 😂
There was no need for the butter, and if she wanted to lose weight she would have gone without it.
And that god awful dress is looking tighter.
She’s replaced the deism dress with the TikTok dress.
I wander if her son is overweight aswell like her and Daisy, he must be so embarrassed of her parading around on tik tok why he’s never around to be filmed or eating dinner with them.
He doesn’t seem too overweight.

Reactions: 2
There was no need for the butter, and if she wanted to lose weight she would have gone without it.
There’s even spreads like Benecol buttery which actually clinically reduce your cholesterol as well as tasting like butter. At this point in time, I just don’t think she cares. 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s trying to sabotage Daisy’s weight loss because she herself is incapable of losing an ounce!
Looks like Teresa has been big her whole life, you’d think she would do her best to help daisy stay healthier than she is

Reactions: 2
Looks like Teresa has been big her whole life, you’d think she would do her best to help daisy stay healthier than she is
This!
I have been overweight my whole life and I have tried my hardest to make sure my kids are not overweight and have a healthy relationship with food! It is my biggest fear and I don't understand how others can not care

• Heart
I’ve also been overweight all of my life and on occasions it has really affected me not being able to do things the way I want to because of it.
Now as I get older, it is making aspects of my life even harder because of other health conditions I have, so I have to do something even just to lower my weight, if not completely lose everything that I need to.
Teresa clearly does not think she has any kind of difficulties or concerns about her weight. She appears to be completely inactive in her life and so perhaps it just doesn’t affect her. If she or someone close to her had a health scare because of her weight she would realise that health is wealth and has to be the priority, this clearly isn’t the case currently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.