Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obese person goes on the airplane with a huge snack bag! Talk about draw attention to yourself.
IMG_7478.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Never understood the snacks on the plane thing if you can't go 4 hours without stuffing your face theres something seriously wrong especially if they've had the big airport breakfast as well.

Reactions: 17
Never understood the snacks on the plane thing if you can't go 4 hours without stuffing your face theres something seriously wrong especially if they've had the big airport breakfast as well.
I’d probably have a small tub of Pringles and a drink

Reactions: 5
See my husband is a large guy and I’m not exactly small (16-18) and I do sometimes buy an extra seat if the price is right so that I don’t get squashed 🤣🤣🤣
We don’t however do snacks on the plane 😆

Reactions: 1
I’d probably have a small tub of Pringles and a drink
Yeah I have a drink and maybe a twice or something but a full frigging bag of snacks after a full on big breakfast. Bet they were straight to the restaurant when they arrived too.

I can understand a packet of boiled sweets but not 10 packs of bloody sweets

Reactions: 7
Two Seat Tessa. Imagine having “lost” an average size person and still needing two seats.

What utter BS

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one that wants snacks on a plane!!? My excuse is that I have kids thiugh and they need them plus holiday starts as soon as I’m at the airport so give me all the drinks food and snacks! lol I’ll go and hide back under my rock again.

We al know she can barely go an hour without food though so I’m not suprised she has loads of snacks with her. Suprised she didn’t do an eat with me on the plane! ✈ 🤣

Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that wants snacks on a plane!!? My excuse is that I have kids thiugh and they need them plus holiday starts as soon as I’m at the airport so give me all the drinks food and snacks! lol I’ll go and hide back under my rock again.

We al know she can barely go an hour without food though so I’m not suprised she has loads of snacks with her. Suprised she didn’t do an eat with me on the plane! ✈ 🤣
I'll sometimes grab a snack for the plane or even a sandwich but she took a 700 calorie salad bowl? Something you need cutlery for? Surely you'd be better off eating that in the terminal before boarding. I'm sure she was scared by the idea of being trapped in the air without a meal. Because let's face it, she isn't capable of just snacking. Everytime she looks at her watch it's meal o'clock.

• Haha
IMG_0669.jpeg

He is standing in front of her to make her look less wide. He is in front of half her body. Wow

• Wow
Have they gone with friends because she doesn't seem to have posted much content. Bet marks glad of the break at mealtimes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.