Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Food shopping again? The thing is people who do call her out get blocked and so all the comments are nicely nice ones.

Reactions: 1
omg I've just watched this. She clearly doesn't like it. Just skip the meal Big Tank it will probably do you the world of good anyway
I think she does but I think because it's chocolate flavour, she pretends she doesn't like it. Where as if something is classed as "healthy" she piles it on and enjoys it

Reactions: 2
omg I've just watched this. She clearly doesn't like it. Just skip the meal Big Tank it will probably do you the world of good anyway
Oh I think she likes it, she has it often enough. She has started to pretend she dislikes everything she makes and buys in order to give the impression she won’t finish it , but of course she always polishes it off. I don’t know why she always needs to smother her weetabix in chocolate anyway.

Reactions: 3
Oh I think she likes it, she has it often enough. She has started to pretend she dislikes everything she makes and buys in order to give the impression she won’t finish it , but of course she always polishes it off. I don’t know why she always needs to smother her weetabix in chocolate anyway.
and honey!!! like the chocolate wouldn't make it sweet enough!!! she's a headcase, she has lost the plot

Reactions: 2
Similar I reckon. Fatlasious dresses a bit better and doesn't have the pelican chin, but I'd put them both at 25st+
She’s shorter but Big T is way bigger than Becki for sure. Becki will get to Big T’s size by the time she’s her age if she’s lucky enough to live that long

Notice how in that in the video with the clothes from George, she keeps all the labels so the camera can't see.
And then when she realises one is facing the camera she throws in an "Oh no. It's a 3xl. That's a 28-30. I'll have to return it" 😂
Yeah because all 3 of them probably are!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice how in that in the video with the clothes from George, she keeps all the labels so the camera can't see.
And then when she realises one is facing the camera she throws in an "Oh no. It's a 3xl. That's a 28-30. I'll have to return it" 😂
Yeah because all 3 of them probably are!
Yep noticed that too. It was the same last night with the Popeyes, Mark let slip they were having it for dinner and she pretended they weren’t, she obviously wasn’t going to film it but decided she may as well get paid for it now
mark let slip.

Anyone see her Tesco food shop, the amount of crap she bought for Daisy’s lunch. Thought Daisy was doing a sports fitness course and was trying to lose weight!

Reactions: 4
I think she does but I think because it's chocolate flavour, she pretends she doesn't like it. Where as if something is classed as "healthy" she piles it on and enjoys it
Every other time she’s had it she’s said it’s delicious,she just makes those noises because she wants us to think she’s really fussy with what she eats,when we all know full well she’ll scran down anything !

Reactions: 1
Yep noticed that too. It was the same last night with the Popeyes, Mark let slip they were having it for dinner and she pretended they weren’t, she obviously wasn’t going to film it but decided she may as well get paid for it now
mark let slip.

Anyone see her Tesco food shop, the amount of crap she bought for Daisy’s lunch. Thought Daisy was doing a sports fitness course and was trying to lose weight!
She’s trying to sabotage Daisy’s weight loss because she herself is incapable of losing an ounce!

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here but had to post, is this one having a laugh calling herself "littleG" 🤣🤣 nothing remotely small about her 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.