Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but this is not a normal sized hand…it’s monstrous. What’s wrong with it?

IMG_7417.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That takeaway is plus 1000 calories if she only ate the burger and chips.

She won’t weigh in again.

Reactions: 6
Usually a lurker but wow her pop eyes eat with me... her excitement over a burger and gravy is alarming, shes such a moody git otherwise throwing remarks at mark and daisy 😂 also strange how she kept reevaluating what everyones eaten

Her licking her hands and sucking each finger honestly made me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She blocked me ages ago but if she has let thar poor dog become overweight too then she's an animal‐abusing bleep. I hope people in the comments have called her out on this.

Reactions: 4
She bought these for her holiday, she’s going to stink in all that sweaty fabric in the heat.
The black dress is really heavy fabric too, I lifted it off the rail as it is nice but far too heavy for a foreign holiday. And it is definitely a short dress not a tunic!

Reactions: 2
Her greedy fat face when mini mark told her he’d got her a meal. Give her 6 months and they’ll have to take wall out to get her out!!! Or she’ll be in a mobility scooter

I can’t watch her eat with me videos but she is revolting. She probably has weighed and saw that she’s gained which is why she’s upset and had a ‘fck it day’ ….

she doesn’t realise that all her days are fck it days…..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she eats takeaways or M&S delux range she doesn’t ever pull her face or say she doesn’t feel like it, “might” not eat that, like she does when she eats her dozen eggs, cwumpits, and fried veg.

Feel like all the muppets on My 600lb Life always have little dogs too when they’re barely bleeping ambulatory and can’t walk the poor things. Big T is a big fat animal neglector
Don’t want to stick up for the daft bleep but it’s not actually her dog. It’s Daisy’s dog. It was irresponsible of her buying it for Daisy’s 18th though as she clearly doesn’t have time for a dog with all her uni work.

It is daisys dog I agree, but it is T who is with it all day and therefore I guarantee it must get scraps all day long.

It is daisys dog I agree, but it is T who is with it all day and therefore I guarantee it must get scraps all day long.
Daisy seems to have lost interest in the dog, I think Mark seems to be the one mostly walking him. I can’t stand all the fake attention she gives the dog when she’s eating, it’s obvious she finds him annoying.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A grown woman who is morbidly overweight filming herself excitedly shoving food down her neck must be so embarrassing for Daisy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.