Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Asda clothes video, 2xl is a 24-26 and they are so oversized. I bought one in my usual size and had to return it and size down. At least she's no longer claiming to be a size 22!
She bought these for her holiday, she’s going to stink in all that sweaty fabric in the heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched her day in the life, I didn't realise what an absolute unit she is! :oops: :oops: :oops: Notice how she had to lean on the sink just to wash the dishes! :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s so extravagant when it comes to food. Even her trips to M&S for lunch she needs to buy several items to eat in the car. She constantly feels the need to treat herself to over indulgent food. She complained the other day that she had so much bread in the freezer…and yet she keeps buying it. I think she seems pretty ignorant when it comes to the current climate, and what her audience might be facing during the cost of living crisis - perhaps this could be a contributing factor as to why her views are dropping. It also raises questions about how she was able to afford her food addiction when she was a part time childminder to one child? Was Mark having to put in extra shifts to keep up with his shopaholic wife? I’ve also wondered if she is on disability benefits as she’s unable to walk very well or stand for very long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t get the car eating. Can’t she just Im eat in the M&S restaurant or at home. And why does she do everything with her mum???

she said she was upset today, she’s prob been reading here and seeing what people say about her and doesn’t like it. She also mentioned the calorie counting cos of daisy and I wouldn’t be suprised if that’s what she will do next. She will really not be a let to manage with her huge portion sizes.

Last night I was scrolling in bed with my 10yr old and came across her taco dinner bowl. Even he was saying that’s too much for one person. She totally overloaded it. It looked like such a huge portion. Then her eat with me came on, he was like is she eating again 🤣 didn’t watch it and scrolled again but then her one for marks lunch came up. He was shocked she was with the food again and then even he said that’s too much butter and cheese she was putting on the rolls!! He is a 10 year old and even he knows this is not healthy. I can’t believe her followers are enabling all this and telling her it’s good content.

I honestly don’t get the car eating. Can’t she just Im eat in the M&S restaurant or at home. And why does she do everything with her mum???

she said she was upset today, she’s prob been reading here and seeing what people say about her and doesn’t like it. She also mentioned the calorie counting cos of daisy and I wouldn’t be suprised if that’s what she will do next. She will really not be a let to manage with her huge portion sizes.

Last night I was scrolling in bed with my 10yr old and came across her taco dinner bowl. Even he was saying that’s too much for one person. She totally overloaded it. It looked like such a huge portion. Then her eat with me came on, he was like is she eating again 🤣 didn’t watch it and scrolled again but then her one for marks lunch came up. He was shocked she was with the food again and then even he said that’s too much butter and cheese she was putting on the rolls!! He is a 10 year old and even he knows this is not healthy. I can’t believe her followers are enabling all this and telling her it’s good content.
There’s not a chance in hell she will calorie count. For one, she’s dense and will “forget” what calories she already had. Also did you see today she picked loads of things that ended up having loads of calories and sugar because she didn’t read the labels properly! She will fail at that too.
As for that taco bucket, she kept saying she had loads of salad….i saw loads of sour cream in hers! Not so diet was it Big T??

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but to those saying she’s lost weight…..where?? She’s lost nuffink and to me it looks like she’s put weight on. This is why she’s stopped doing her weigh ins! She’s hoping everyone forgets. Also, to have the audacity to con £50 from people and try to convince them that the PT you no longer follow is a friend and together you are creating a weight loss and nutrition business when you can barely lose a pound? I’ll not forget THAT Big T!
She looks absolutely massive in these photos

How is it that even when she’s using a regular sized grater, it still looks mini in her massive hands!?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

My husband has seen me watching her videos in the past, and he’s even commented on her portion size - my husband likes a good portion size but even he was shocked by how much she eats.

She’s so extravagant when it comes to food. Even her trips to M&S for lunch she needs to buy several items to eat in the car. She constantly feels the need to treat herself to over indulgent food. She complained the other day that she had so much bread in the freezer…and yet she keeps buying it. I think she seems pretty ignorant when it comes to the current climate, and what her audience might be facing during the cost of living crisis - perhaps this could be a contributing factor as to why her views are dropping. It also raises questions about how she was able to afford her food addiction when she was a part time childminder to one child? Was Mark having to put in extra shifts to keep up with his shopaholic wife? I’ve also wondered if she is on disability benefits as she’s unable to walk very well or stand for very long.
She must be on benefits. She can hardly walk. She waddles from side to side. She looks so uncomfortable.

Bulk toilet paper because she must tit all day long.

Bulk kitchen towel because she uses so much when she eats, constantly.

Bulk buys for bulky T
---
Just watched her day in the life, I didn't realise what an absolute unit she is! :oops: :oops: :oops: Notice how she had to lean on the sink just to wash the dishes! :oops:
T for tank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The day in the life just popped up. That poor dog is as overweight as she is. Take him for a walk instead of wobbling about on a bloody treadmill 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s manic in that video of her with the burger and chips, she’s literally so excited! Never seen her so happy! She commented she hadn’t eaten much today 🙄 (dainty skinny queen) but then slipped up that she’d had some chocolate earlier and was having a ‘duck it’ day!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh true, yes she wouldn’t be able to manage the calorie counting. She honestly had no idea. She said something about the drink being X amount of sugar but she still downed it. She is a lost cause. I didn’t watch a day in the life of, if those pics are anything to go by, she doesn’t do very much!!

The day in the life just popped up. That poor dog is as overweight as she is. Take him for a walk instead of wobbling about on a bloody treadmill 🙄
Feel like all the muppets on My 600lb Life always have little dogs too when they’re barely bleeping ambulatory and can’t walk the poor things. Big T is a big fat animal neglector

She’s manic in that video of her with the burger and chips, she’s literally so excited! Never seen her so happy! She commented she hadn’t eaten much today 🙄 (dainty skinny queen) but then slipped up that she’d had some chocolate earlier and was having a ‘duck it’ day!
She ate 75% of M&S in the car today! Lying comes easy to her it seems! 🤥🤥🤥

She’s having an orgasm over her Popeyes burger, chips, gravy, coke and garlic mayo tonight. She’s had twice the food Mark has but still goes on at him to share the biscuit that came with his meal.

IMG_7416.jpeg
IMG_7417.jpeg
IMG_7413.jpeg
IMG_7427.jpeg
IMG_7434.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s having an orgasm over her Popeyes burger, chips, gravy, coke and garlic mayo tonight. She’s had twice the food Mark has but still goes on at him to share the biscuit that came with his meal.

View attachment 2911382View attachment 2911383View attachment 2911384View attachment 2911385View attachment 2911386
The size of her hands! They look like mens hands and the painted nails just draw attention to their size.

I feel sorry for Daisy, from her mood it feels as if she’s getting fed up with her mother scoffing her self to death and filming it for everyone to see. Imagine EVERY evening you mates being able to watch your dangerously obese mother over eating. It reminds me of The Whale movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.