Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put simply, she is pig ugly. The true definition of a minger. And not just because she’s large, that’s not it; puffy piggy face and horrible snappy personality is incredibly off-putting. The fake piggy giggles don’t fool me. She’s about as jolly as a boulder.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Asda clothes video, 2xl is a 24-26 and they are so oversized. I bought one in my usual size and had to return it and size down. At least she's no longer claiming to be a size 22!

Reactions: 3
How overweight is that dog!! How about taking him out rather than doing 11 frigging minutes on a treadmill indoors?

Reactions: 5
How on earth can she iron wearing a massing dressing gown? I dont like fat shaming really but she has not lost anything at all. I really do not care how big or small you are but please stop the lies now.

• Heart
11 min on the treadmill is pitiful. She should be doing a lot more each day. She really doesnt care does she!

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but to those saying she’s lost weight…..where?? She’s lost nuffink and to me it looks like she’s put weight on. This is why she’s stopped doing her weigh ins! She’s hoping everyone forgets. Also, to have the audacity to con £50 from people and try to convince them that the PT you no longer follow is a friend and together you are creating a weight loss and nutrition business when you can barely lose a pound? I’ll not forget THAT Big T!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but to those saying she’s lost weight…..where?? She’s lost nuffink and to me it looks like she’s put weight on. This is why she’s stopped doing her weigh ins! She’s hoping everyone forgets. Also, to have the audacity to con £50 from people and try to convince them that the PT you no longer follow is a friend and together you are creating a weight loss and nutrition business when you can barely lose a pound? I’ll not forget THAT Big T!
She can barely walk in this video. I bet she’s claiming some sort of benefit too.

IMG_7411.jpeg
IMG_7405.jpeg
IMG_7409.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
If she has indeed lost 8.5 stones, she must have been bed bound. Considering she can hardly get about now or even into a van, she’d have been a candidate for my 500lb life type programme.

How many what 3 words does that arse cover it’s bleeping gigantic 😳

• Haha
I dont like fat shaming really

She doesn't really get shamed for being fat though. She gets shamed for being a delusional, lying scam artist who treats her followers as though they're as fick as she is.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't really get shamed for being fat though. She gets shamed for being a delusional, lying scam artist who treats her followers as though they're as fick as she is.
Well she does and rightly so because she’s a fat greedy pig lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.