Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm cracking up at her being sponsored by farmfoods 🤣🤣 bet she was disappointed it's not M&S

She will literally do anything for money
I’ve never heard her say she shops at farm goods 😂 and as for that naff face thing she’s trying to flog, it’ll take more than that

Reactions: 3
I’ve never heard her say she shops at farm goods 😂 and as for that naff face thing she’s trying to flog, it’ll take more than that
I remember begda a farm foods ad a month or so ago I recognised that she was in my local one which is 20 miles from her. They didn’t ask her back it seems

Reactions: 2
She was so fed up and snarky at Daisy this morning. She must feel so bad and swollen. She needs a diet and exercise to loose all her excess weight. She is not very tall but so overweight. Surely shes Type 2?

Some one asked what diet she followed she said 3 meals a day and a coffee and chocolate. I tried her "diet" and I've piled 5lbs on!!!!!! Back to tracking my cals I go

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw this comment yesterday and some people jumped on the comment. ( I didn't write the comment btw 😂)

View attachment 2906498
Who pissed on her cheerios?
---
Is that a spoof account for this? I thought it was for sevda. I wish someone would do a proper p!ss take account for Big T.

the farm foods gifted stuff was ridiculous, I hate that these ‘influencers’ get endless reams of gifts when they don’t need it. no wonder she blocked that person earlier when they questioned her food and shopping. She knew this was coming so that’s prob why she was so stressed and upset at her breakfast
Mime the hippo calls out quite a few tiktokkers. They should probably change their name but their content is comedy gold no matter what they call themselves 😂😂😂😂
---
I remember begda a farm foods ad a month or so ago I recognised that she was in my local one which is 20 miles from her. They didn’t ask her back it seems
I wonder how much she got paid if she went to farm foods 20 miles away? There was a farm foods local tovme but I think it’s shutdown now. I used to go in every now and again as they sold mackies ice cream in the big square tubs for the same price as the little rounds tubs where in supermarkets. I sometimes brought other stuff but I wouldn’t do a 40 mile round trip to visit it’s not that amazing 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF! Flogging of more tit from TikTok shop. And she’s deliberately listed the one priced at the highest amount to ensure maximum profit. Getting desperate now the views are dropping.

IMG_7390.jpeg
IMG_7385.jpeg
IMG_7383.jpeg

• Haha
WTF! Flogging of more tit from TikTok shop. And she’s deliberately listed the one priced at the highest amount to ensure maximum profit. Getting desperate now the views are dropping.

View attachment 2908179View attachment 2908180View attachment 2908181
She said on one of the comments yesterday to someone if they have 1k followers they can request it for free. She’s obviously done that too. She is just flogging lately, theres been so much stuff taht she just happens to share for her followers
---
I wonder how much she got paid if she went to farm foods 20 miles away? There was a farm foods local tovme but I think it’s shutdown now. I used to go in every now and again as they sold mackies ice cream in the big square tubs for the same price as the little rounds tubs where in supermarkets. I sometimes brought other stuff but I wouldn’t do a 40 mile round trip to visit it’s not that amazing 😂
she prob didn’t get paid as such but didn’t have to pay for the food she got from there, so about 100 odd quid I would say at least.

“Mowning everywan today I’m avin Crumpet fins wiv bu-ah and mar-moite”
The way she talks boils my piss 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11

She’s literally got a pigs snout 🐽
---

It’s going to take more than that cheap crap to reduce her big melon head, chins and no neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For a second, I thought she had bel's palsy or some other medical condition. She really does not look well at all. I know this is often said about morbidly obsese Tiktokers but she really is going to have a major medical issue soon. She looks utterly dreadful.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.