Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve lost 2 stone since jan, slow I know but I feel great. Lots of compliments about my skin and slimmer face. She’s looking worse. Massive hands, puffy bags and hair so lank.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She won’t care, it’s her income and while people will watch her she’s earning £££.
But her views are severely declining and without any partnerships a TikTok income alone can’t be relied on.

Reactions: 3
I’ve lost 2 stone since jan, slow I know but I feel great. Lots of compliments about my skin and slimmer face. She’s looking worse. Massive hands, puffy bags and hair so lank.
that isnt slow, its a great amount to drop and keep off. Plus it is 2 stone more than 10 ton T.

Fat fingers to match the rest of her body.

• Heart
My god those sandwiches she makes look absolutely pummelled!!
I don’t get how she can say with a straight face she’s lost weight. Her arms are massive, she can barely function properly!

She sends her partner off to work with a cheese sandwich while she has crab, prawns and salmon for lunch. Every day is a treat day for the big mama.

Reactions: 8
Wtf Choc weetabix with chocolate milk!! Has Tom get it eaten as times moving on and it'll soon be lunch time. Is she for real? Surely she's winding us up.

• Sick
Her hair was thick, lush and curly then and is thin, wispy and lank now. She’s a mess!
Not surprised, she gets it bleached every three weeks - she keeps saying her hair keeps breaking is it any wonder…there is no need to have it done every three weeks especially since she doesn’t even leave the house unless it’s to the supermarket! The way she eats won’t be helping her hair either .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not surprised, she gets it bleached every three weeks - she keeps saying her hair keeps breaking is it any wonder…there is no need to have it done every three weeks especially since she doesn’t even leave the house unless it’s to the supermarket! The way she eats won’t be helping her hair either .
Why so often? I get mine done every 8 weeks.

Did you see it the other day? Had massive rollers in all day, took them out at night, same lank body less hair! But still grinning like a loon while doing it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just dont understand how she can eat a full blown meal for breakfast, why not just have a little bit of cereal or some wholemeal toast! All those eggs that she gets down her, I wouldn't want to go in the toilet after her! :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
The fact that she HAS to have lunch is very concerning wether she's just eaten 2 hrs earlier or not. I'm just having my breakfast now at 10.45 as I've been out to slimming club this morning but I won't have lunch may have a coffee and snack later this afternoon then my main meal tonight

Did you see it the other day? Had massive rollers in all day, took them out at night, same lank body less hair! But still grinning like a loon while doing it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I can't find the video and the tool is no longer in her showcase but she tried curling her hair with heat recently and that flopped as well. You know your hair type, so why bother?

When people like Big T and Becki Big Guts persist in using these items that they can't work themselves or that have no benefit, I'm sure it's an extension of them wanting to be someone else. Yes, they get paid to plug certain things but these women are online because they've got nothing in the real world and they see people on IG and TikTok thriving and thinking it's the destination when really, it's not. They get there and sadly they are just morbidly obsese, talentless, rizz-free, flat-haired, hopeless individuals that can simply delude themselves into thinking they're not because they've nobody on the outside who can or is bothered enough to tell them otherwise.

Put the fork down, stick some texture spray in your hair and get a bleeping job or hobby.

Reactions: 5
She can’t portion control, the fact she needs to have a whole packet of vine tomatoes shows she has a serious lack of control. Who has told her she needs to eat three massive cooked meals a day. The woman lives to eat rather than eats to live.

Reactions: 8