Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why it angers me so much when she makes something and then says ‘oh I’m not going to eat that’ THEN WHY PUT IT ON YOUR PLATE…It’s as if she piles up her plate then shits herself over judgement so wants to look like an angel by saying she’s not going to eat it the lying 🐄 and all that aside what a kick in the teeth to her followers who are currently struggling to feed themselves and their families in the current climate to see her sat there saying she’s not going to eat the food she’s stood there and cooked 😡

Reactions: 9
She opens a new packet of wraps or rolls a day for Mark’s lunch, god forbid he has a wrap two days in a row…she must have so much food waste, perhaps a silly question but who is eating it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can people not see that she is gaining weight? 2 of the screeshots are from August. One of them is from the past week.
Apparently, she's LOST over 30lbs since then.
Why's your top so much tighter then? 🤔
They can she just deletes and blocks those that call her out.

Reactions: 6
It’s quite the art to look bigger in black. If I was her, I’d be very worried about my health, wake up and do something about it.

Reactions: 4
She opens a new packet of wraps or rolls a day for Mark’s lunch, god forbid he has a wrap two days in a row…she must have so much food waste, perhaps a silly question but who is eating it all?
Or she eats the excess rolls and wraps on the quiet

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely not losing weight, her Apple Watch must be cutting off circulation.

IMG_7276.jpeg
IMG_7272.jpeg
IMG_7271.jpeg
IMG_7275.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Does she not watch the videos back before she posts them and realise how ridiculous she looks and sounds trying to run this narrative that she is "losing weight"? Her family must be scared of her to not tell her about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she not watch the videos back before she posts them and realise how ridiculous she looks and sounds trying to run this narrative that she is "losing weight"? Her family must be scared of her to not tell her about herself.
I think she’s looking particularly massive this morning. Hate the way she pretends that she’s not sure if she likes something or not but then proceeds to shove it down her throat. I think her family are scared to say anything to her because I bet she’s a right nasty cow if crossed !

Reactions: 11
I think she’s looking particularly massive this morning. Hate the way she pretends that she’s not sure if she likes something or not but then proceeds to shove it down her throat. I think her family are scared to say anything to her because I bet she’s a right nasty cow if crossed !
We saw a little bit of her nasty side in the van when she was prizing herself into the van and spoke really nastily to her parents.

Reactions: 10
Also who is she trying to fool with the tiny cheese grater, small plates etc. she looks bleeping ridiculous- makes her look even fatter

• Haha
She won’t care, it’s her income and while people will watch her she’s earning £££.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.