Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's a marathon not a sprint! can't be putting too much pressure on herself to shed some weight can she? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The witch 😆
She blocked me for saying her Tesco haul wasn’t very low calorie
---
She looks the exact same if not slimmer on that photo from 14 years ago😭
That breakfast she’s shoving down her throat this morning is about just under 500 calories plus she’s moaning that the bacons not crispy but you can hear that it is by the chewing sounds she’s making !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She blocked me for saying her Tesco haul wasn’t very low calorie
---

That breakfast she’s shoving down her throat this morning is about just under 500 calories plus she’s moaning that the bacons not crispy but you can hear that it is by the chewing sounds she’s making !
If I was that big I’d feel embarrassed to eat that much food in front of people. She gives Mark a breakfast bar for his breakfast but she sits at home stuffing her face all while he’s doing a manual job. She does not need two eggs and endless rashers of bacon, she has no intention of losing the weight. If she was serious about losing weight she’d have only have one egg and one or two rashers of bacon and half the amount of greasy veg. She’s disturbingly greedy. Filming what she eats for TT just seems like an excuse for her to overindulge.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's the comments 'you've done so well, keep going!!!' ok but she hasn't? She is as fat as she was when she joined tiktok? She has no portion control, doesn't calorie count, doesn't make healthier choices?

LIL WHALE GIRL THE CON ARTIST

Reactions: 12
It's the comments 'you've done so well, keep going!!!' ok but she hasn't? She is as fat as she was when she joined tiktok? She has no portion control, doesn't calorie count, doesn't make healthier choices?

LIL WHALE GIRL THE CON ARTIST
Not sure how people can’t see it or do they think the others are lying?

At my biggest I was a 26. I lost 9 stone and went down to a 14. I’m tall and I know I’d never be skinny but that weight/size was good for my frame. There is no way in hell she has lost 8 stone

I don’t understand why she is even pretending do and shovels all that in. What is the point?

Reactions: 13
If I was that big I’d feel embarrassed to eat that much food in front of people. She gives Mark a breakfast bar for his breakfast but she sits at home stuffing her face all while he’s doing a manual job. She does not need two eggs and endless rashers of bacon, she has no intention of losing the weight. If she was serious about losing weight she’d have only have one egg and one or two rashers of bacon and half the amount of greasy veg. She’s disturbingly greedy. Filming what she eats for TT just seems like an excuse for her to overindulge.
Even though I’m on my own weightloss journey, for breakfast on a weekend occasionally I will have toast, 1 fried egg, 2 rashers max of bacon, some beans and I’m full for at least 6 hours. How is she eating these massive meals of a morning and then hungry again a couple of hours later?!! Seems just ridiculous. I just cannot fathom how she eats all this food on a weightloss journey. Her cholesterol must be sky high. She already looks like she has high pressure …she a heart attack waiting to happen.

These two pictures are a year apart. How can she claim to have lost stones and stones since this time last year?
Because she's mental? Seriously, she's deluded. That's why people like her and Becki Jones created this fake space for themselves online.

She defintely looks bigger in the black which I’m assuming is the most recent. She’s absolutely in denial about her size isn’t she.

Reactions: 5