Falasious #4 Fatlasious All week all she does is scoff, but come weigh dayyyy Sundayyy... 4lbs off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s the faces she pulls when she goes to eat food sheā€™s chosen and cooked. What an
Absolute idiot.
I know! We all know she loves the cake so why does she feel the need to try and act fussy, she didn't get to her size being a picky eater! We all know she'd slam the fridge between two slices of bread given half the chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she gets arsey with Mark and Daisy while sheā€™s filming. They know sheā€™s chatting tit and are probably looking at each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG! The intensity on her face when eating today's breakfast and deciding if she likes it! Darcy is talking to her, she replies a couple of times and them completely ignores her while she's totally focused on the food!!! It's weird how deep she was in thought over an omlette šŸ«£šŸ¤£ what a drama queen!

It's actually worth watching again, it's extremely weird!!!

Bet she doesn't analyse a packet of biscuits and a 12 packet of crisps like that when she troffs them in one sitting!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The way she said if she doesnt loose weight every week she feels like shes letting us down. No shes letting HERSeLF down more like it. The yo-yo up and down is so bad. She clearly doesnt understand even if you drink water it's not going to make you loose weight. Its calorie deficit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she said if she doesnt loose weight every week she feels like shes letting us down. No shes letting HERSeLF down more like it. The yo-yo up and down is so bad. She clearly doesnt understand even if you drink water it's not going to make you loose weight. Its calorie deficit.
I donā€™t understand who is believing that she is losing anything. Nobody gives a tit šŸ˜‚ like you said she needs to *actually put an effort in* to lose it for HERSELF

Reactions: 3
Making Marks wrap, her massive breasts are actually resting in the wrap before she fills it. Surely thereā€™s no way he actually eats the crap she makes? He might eat the biscuits and crisps etc. even the fruit. But the sandwiches etc must go in the bin. She mauls them about so much

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She hasnā€™t been to uni, she said she was a carer before on a live so she definitely wasnā€™t a qualified nurse.

Reactions: 6
She hasnā€™t been to uni, she said she was a carer before on a live so she definitely wasnā€™t a qualified nurse.
Yeh I reckon theyā€™ve just put them both down as nurses in that article in error. Carer I can believe

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.