Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
£50 per month???? She has no knowledge to share with others except how to lie about weight loss.
There are some well known famous people out there, some are on TikTok and they’re charging amounts like £11.99 per month for the same thing. That’s actually quite funny that she considers that to be an acceptable amount to tell people to have 3 large meals a day with large servings of high calorie ingredients and how to walk a dog sometimes. Everything else that she knows about exercise has come from their PT and she openly admits that she rarely does anything.

Reactions: 10

WhatABore

VIP Member
So she's at what? 7 and a half stone now and her clothes are still tighter than 4 months ago when she claimed to be at 4/5 stone... 😂

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
The fact she needs to take food out with her just to go food shopping is a sure sign she has an addiction to food. And buying mini utensils from the child’s department in IKEA, (that she is struggling to use) is pathetic, not only are these items not suitable for cooking with they make her sausage fingers look even bigger than usual!

• Haha

danielsk300

She a twat who is certainly showing her true colours. People are allowed their own opinions and £50 is a absolute joke,obviously can't handle it,fucking fat lump. I do hope it goes tits up for her and her puffy face 🤣🤣

gimm3more

VIP Member
Shes been treated extremely unfairly so will need to take today off of weighing herself for TikTok, she really needs this rest. However she will still weigh herself anyway and will have put on due to comfort eating.
She’ll then start filming for TikTok again tomorrow and will be all smiles again as if nothing happened 🙄😁🤷‍♀️
Oh yes, a 1lb gain from the stress of the trolls but next week she’ll miraculously lose about 7lb 😂😂

• Haha

yo2daho2

VIP Member
I absolutely hate she has #mentalhealth and #bekind

People can have an opinion and disagree with something you are doing without the need to suicide bate.

• Heart

SC11

VIP Member
If she's lost all this weight, how big was she to begin with? Cos she's absolutely massive now. I can't help but stare at her pig like snout and those warts on her face, she's too sickly. No one is that nice and smiley!

• Heart
  • Haha

danielsk300

All the women saying that's fantastic and all that bollocks bet they won't be signing up to £50 month for a load of shit.

RBN20

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - meat mittens are shovellin’ whilst app scam dreams are crumblin’

• Haha

VIP Member
Just saw her recent video, omg that nasty streak is just itching to get out, the mask is slipping and her true personality is starting to come through!! Look at her face while she was chopping the stuff up she was tamping, fuming, raging! 😂 😂 😂 😂
---
Omg that bowl of porridge must have been 1500 calories at least! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha

rosslee1987

VIP Member
This just confirms everything we’ve been saying here about her lying about the high weight loss every single week.
She cannot lose 3-4lbs a week in the way that she eats and this proves it!! 🤣🤣🤣 We knew all along Theresa, we knew all along 🤭
Exactly, personally if I were losing what she’s (allegedly) losing by smearing hummus and yoghurt all over the place and having full fat butter, large portions and chicken burgers every week, then why bother with weight watchers? I’d keep doing what I was doing, if I was in fact actually losing anything at all 🤔🤥🧐

Reactions: 9

Life88

Lol. She thought she was onto a winner with her stupid expensive plan and now look, its exposed her for the greedy twat she is.

Go cry and think up your next get rich quick scheme.

RBN20

Chatty Member
Not sure if I’m being dim here but why does she always put her weight gain partially down to missing meals?
If you’re missing meals you’re having less calories so should be losing weight?

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She seems fake to me, like she isn’t this little miss sunshine she portrays herself as. Has she actually lost much weight cos she’s huge. I stopped watching her as I thought she was coming across as a pretentious twat with her posh cheeses and everything and some can’t afford to eat right now. Anyway she appeared like a bad smell on my fyp crying about an app, trying to charge people £50, is she for real. Fuck off with your app and your shitty cheese grater you got out of a cracker. What happened to getting a joke and a paper hat in a cracker not a cheese grater 😂full on twat.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
She was saying the bread was basically stale then said the next day it was even worse but then sent her husband with it to work. Husband goes out to work, lazy lump sits pretending not to eat all day but the size of her we know it’s bullshit, get some fresh bread in 🙄