Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I was a genuine follower of her for a long time. I thought she was harmless, made me smile/laugh, I left nice comments.

The WW ad is when I starting to get annoyed. She always said that these plans are hard to follow and she could never stick to them which is something I related to. It was becoming clear that she would advertise anything for a quick pay check. That's when I started to actually pay more attention and realise she isn't shrinking at the rate she is making out. Yes she has lost weight but not a chance is she over 100lb down.

Over the last few weeks she quite frankly looks awful, she's puffy, red and looks defeated. She has also become snappy and irritable when replying to comments.

When she posted the video about the plan I left a comment that was in no way a bad comment, just constructive and nice. The comment was removed totally for no reason and that's when I clicked to unfollow.

I hope she is reading here and can see that greed is making her lose genuine followers.
I do wonder whether the "messages" she says she's getting is actually her reading here. Especially referring to people thinking she's ripping them off.
I'm pretty sure she's aware of the thread, based on previous comments she's made.

Reactions: 9

SC11

VIP Member
I really can't stand this woman, she's so passive aggressive, then tries to cover it with a sickly smile.
Everyone can clearly see she hasn't lost 100lbs, so why lie? She's absolutely massive, she looks so unhealthy. How long til weight watchers drop her? She's not mentioned it since, not a good advert is she?

• Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Why do people have to spoil themselves, when she first came on I thought she was nice enough spreading something on a plate and making Marks lunch. Now just like Sevda she has gone unlikeable.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Sorry I know im late but what on Earth, in her return video where she’s basically telling everyone to forget and move on, why is she so manic looking? Her cheeks must hurt from all the overdone smiling

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She’s messed up massively and this scam has backfired!! Her snivelling with crocodile tears is hilarious. She’s ostracised her genuine followers. Everyone struggles in January. She’s clueless, continually eating out and bragging.
I wonder what her next failure will be? Just get a proper job, you’re not intelligent, articulate or personable enough to continue this shitshow. Farewell Fellatio!!! Shut the door with your fluid filled fat fingers. Couldn’t happen to a greedier person!!

• Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Still no word from Fat-lass-e-us?? Literally the stupidest name on TikTok. That rip off “diet” plan deserved to fail for the name alone.

• Haha

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She’s sold out what an absolute greedy twat!!! She’s deleting and blocking like mad, there were sooo many negative comments. She’s well and truly shown her true colours! Pure GREED.
These clubs don’t work. Went to my first WW meeting 40 years ago. I’m still fat! They’re toxic and she’ll end up fatter. Big mistake on her part. She’s just looking at the £’s. In her swollen sausage mitts. Her downfall I’m afraid.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
If I hear this idiot call something “so soft” again I’m ready to rip off a limb!
The bread is “so soft”, the bao bun is “so soft”, the butter is “so soft”, the prawns are “so soft” her brain is “so soft”! 🔫

• Haha
  • Heart

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Not a chance she left those eggs on for 30 mins, going by the look of the yolks. Why did she bother making up such a stupid story?
Because all of these idiots have absolutely nothing else in their sad lives. This is it!
How…..incredibly…….dull!
But we’re all jealous of this “ehmehhhhggzing” life they all have. I’m still waiting to see it. Meanwhile , meat mittens here can’t speak, can’t cook eggs in any way at all, can’t wrap a sandwich and can’t lose weight. But she finks everyone wants to know she now can’t be left in charge of boiling eggs-I’m amazed people left their children with her! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

HowVery

So the hospital calls and asks them to go in as soon as possible for mark to have his operation, instead she decides to set up her camera and film herself making a coffee instead

don’t worry hun, the surgeons etc will just wait
Dear lord, just watched it and that is appalling.

It wouldn't even cross my mind to film anything, surely a normal person would drop everything if a loved one had to get to the hospital ASAP.

These TikTokers will have so many regrets about loss of family time and memories when the influencer grift comes to an end.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
When she eats she pills the most awful faces. Like she’s doing a bush ticker trial. Is that suppose to influence people. She’s also snappy, which she wasn’t at the start. Fellatio needs to find a new hobby. Bye Fellatio 👋

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
An obese woman who takes a variety of free food deliveries and stuffs her face all day for a like claims to be losing weight. I believe Mark is a construction worker, so I'm sure his work mates are constantly ribbing him about his enormous wife's face-scoffing on social medial.
She said she can’t walk and that her legs are swollen, perhaps she should attend over eating anonymous because she’s practically eating herself to death - yesterday while eating her second large meal of the day she was talking about what she could make for dinner - food is constantly on her mind, she’s going to end up having a heart attack.

SC11

VIP Member
Why does she lie when she's got a camera on herself? Like we can all see, she's not lost any weight, infact she looks fatter than ever.
Does she think no one is going to question why she still looks huge yet she's apparently loosing weight? Her arms are like something else, they looks terrible.
I just don't understand why she lies? When it's so obvious! Makes her look stupid. Why not film the scales? Cos you're a liar that's why!

• Heart

Broken_vase

She’s absolutely delusional, telling everyone after speaking to weight watchers, “you know what there’s nothing I’ve got to change”. If she thinks she just has to put her goals into the weight watchers app without making changes to her current eating habits, she’s going to have the same outcome as she’s got now - morbid obesity.
Let’s be real here Teresa, you have absolutely zero motivation for change.
This is going to be a spectacular fail.

rosslee1987

VIP Member
She'll be back in the morning with that inane grin like nothing ever happened
When she does her sing-song “gooooood mornin everywunnnnnnn” she grins like a demented Cheshire Cat, like she’s clenching those teeth of hers! 😂😂

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
the amount of tat she buys is unreal, a grown woman decorating her house with bunny themed tat is just creepy.