Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's at what? 7 and a half stone now and her clothes are still tighter than 4 months ago when she claimed to be at 4/5 stone... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she never lose 1lb or under? For me, it’s all really boring now to be honest.

Reactions: 6
Why does she never lose 1lb or under? For me, it’s all really boring now to be honest.
Yeah where are the halves and quarters? Let’s see these magic scales? She’s not giggling because she’s happy, it’s a nervous laugh because she can’t believe she’s coming out with this utter nonsense. 🙄

Reactions: 7
At her age it be fairly difficult to loose 3lbs once in a couple of months!

Reactions: 8
Which report option is for undeclared gifts? Need to report her for all the gifted calendars

Reactions: 4
I’ve had bariatric surgery and she’s apparently loosing more than me and eating x3 (or more) to what I eat in a day. I’m nearly a year in loosing an average 12lbs a week, IF she is lying about the number on the scales she’s really doing a disservice to herself and everyone that follows her. Honesty is the best policy when it comes to weight loss as it can be a sensitive subject for many!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.