Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish people would stop spreading butter with a frigging spoon. Drives me irrationally insane.

Reactions: 11
Why does she maul the food so much? She’s so heavy handed. I’m not sure I’d want to eat anything she’s made, those fat sausage fingers mauling and pulling everything about all the time.
and she looks SO pissed off constantly these days. Like others have said, being on TikTok isn’t compulsory, if it annoys you so much Little G, don’t do it!
I just saw the video of her eating mussels, I just cant believe that in this day in age watching a fat bird shovel food down her gob counts as entertainment! I also find it weird that she moans so much about food, she's is obviously a food lover, maybe its a defence mechanism because she's so over weight!

Reactions: 8
A) that jumper is vile, and nothing off tiktok shop is going to be ‘great quality’

B) she’s deluded if she thinks she’s a size 24

C) she’s such a witch to Daisy, asks what size Daisy is, goes to say 14 and then decides to say 16 instead, it’s like she can’t accept that Daisy is losing weight more than she is

fat turd

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A) that jumper is vile, and nothing off tiktok shop is going to be ‘great quality’

C) she’s such a witch to Daisy, asks what size Daisy is, goes to say 14 and then decides to say 16 instead, it’s like she can’t accept that Daisy is losing weight more than she is

fat turd
I agree, the way she said daisy was a 16 was really catty! There's no way she's a size 24!

Reactions: 9

fat turd
That’s why she slathered extra mayo on daisy’s tuna mayo sandwich.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When people say they're a certain size.. I'd love to see them get into a pair of jeans in that size.

My Mum always claims she's a size 14/16. Yeah, in stretchy tops and elasticated trousers.
Her jeans are all a 22 😂

I've got tops in 2 or 3 sizes smaller, and leggings, but I certainly don't claim I'm that size 😂

• Haha
I can’t stand all that cheap landfill clothing she buys off TikTok, she wants the commission so she will buy any old tat off TikTok.

She seems petrified of feeling slightly hungry and insists on having something for lunch that most people would consider having for a main evening meal. I’m always quite shocked at the portion size of her lunch, I’d feel sluggish all day if I ate that amount of food. I have this vision of her just staying home all day counting down the time until her next hearty meal of the day.

Reactions: 4
That jumper looked like a tent on her ugly and shapeless
I've thought it about every single person I've seen wearing it 😂
None have influenced me to buy it, it looks awful no matter what your size

Reactions: 3
She hides behind the kitchen counter- you could barely see the jumper! At least Daisy modelled it properly.
I bet it was tight against fatlasious sizeable rump, to make it look loose at the front!

Reactions: 1
What the actual duck was that video of mark’s packed lunch? “Oh what day is it today? Wednesday? Ok see you Sunday guys!” The woman is as dense as her houmous plate-and that’s “fick”!

Mark has a different lunch every single day so what happens to the endless slabs of cheese and different packets of ham and different types of breads and chutneys she opens new on a daily basis? Does she eat them all in secret to use it all up? If she doesn’t then she must have huge amounts of food waste.

Mark has a different lunch every single day so what happens to the endless slabs of cheese and different packets of ham and different types of breads and chutneys she opens new on a daily basis? Does she eat them all in secret to use it all up? If she doesn’t then she must have huge amounts of food waste.
she was probably scrans the blocks of cheese like they’re apples

• Haha
Watched a recent tiktok of hers where she didn't know how to pronounce 'cocoa'. Thick doesn't even begin to cover it.

Obviously if she has dyslexia or learning difficulties I take it all back but she's never mentioned that AFAIK.

she was probably scrans the blocks of cheese like they’re apples
Is that before or after she has inhaled his lunch? I reckon theres a lot of secret eating going on. I personally think she picks at food constantly and maybe doesn’t realise how much she is actually eating.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.