Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bahhaaa what a head.
IMG_8787.jpeg

Seriously though, that’s actually triggering for some people, she should have thought of that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She's giving Lawrence a run for his money. How can she wear that thick jumper in the house?

Reactions: 3
She looks so done in here!! I don’t know why if somethings making you so deeply upset just stop doing it! You want to sell your soul but then cry about the consequences. (Sev is another one for this)

the internet is not by force. You can stop at any point 😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She looks so done in here!! I don’t know why if somethings making you so deeply upset just stop doing it! You want to sell your soul but then cry about the consequences. (Sev is another one for this)

Same with Becki Jones who is “mates” with simple Sevda. Shoving food down your fat bleeping gob on the internet isn’t normal behaviour and I will die on this hill lmao

And go back to a proper job.

Reactions: 1
Why is it everytime she puts food in her mouth she looks like she’s upset😭

Reactions: 6

I was thinking that too. Those bags under her eyes are bagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she make everything look so difficult. Why would you use a plate to do tuna mayo

Tuna mayo sandwich isn't difficult to make

Why does she make everything look so difficult. Why would you use a plate to do tuna mayo

Tuna mayo sandwich isn't difficult to make
She does it when she does egg mayo for her husbands lunch as well. Does it on a plate and struggles to mix it.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t pack a lunch for Mark and Daisy, she packs a bleeping picnic… why so much food? 😰 Do they actually have enough time to even eat all that crap she packs.

She doesn’t pack a lunch for Mark and Daisy, she packs a bleeping picnic… why so much food? 😰 Do they actually have enough time to even eat all that crap she packs.
I know she did that recently when she was packing Daisy’s breakfast and lunch. There was nothing substantial to it, just lots of snacks.

Reactions: 1
She's giving Lawrence a run for his money. How can she wear that thick jumper in the house?
She can’t have the heating on or she wouldn’t be able to wear it. I can only just stand to be in a fleece base layer and t shirt inside and I feel the cold.

Reactions: 3
Why does she maul the food so much? She’s so heavy handed. I’m not sure I’d want to eat anything she’s made, those fat sausage fingers mauling and pulling everything about all the time.
and she looks SO pissed off constantly these days. Like others have said, being on TikTok isn’t compulsory, if it annoys you so much Little G, don’t do it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.