Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that before or after she has inhaled his lunch? I reckon theres a lot of secret eating going on. I personally think she picks at food constantly and maybe doesn’t realise how much she is actually eating.
She always said she's eaten a lot of chocolate or her issues are snacking

Reactions: 2
She always said she's eaten a lot of chocolate or her issues are snacking
She obviously can’t lay off the chocolate, she’s had chocolate Weetabix with chocolate sauce and chocolate pieces for breakfast, she adds oat milk to convince herself it’s healthy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She obviously can’t lay off the chocolate, she’s had chocolate Weetabix with chocolate sauce and chocolate pieces for breakfast, she adds oat milk to convince herself it’s healthy 😂
Oat milk is even worse like unless you’re diehard vegan or lactose intolerant etc you’re better off just having skimmed milk

Reactions: 2
How much porridge?! That bowl she’s eating out of is a serving dish, not a cereal bowl. And then she adds a huge dollop of jam & about 500 calories of nut butter. There’s almost certainly already sugar in the porridge.
She seems to think that’s a healthy breakfast and while it does contain good things, oats, nuts, a little bit of fruit, that bowl probably contains 800-1000 calories. I just don’t believe she’s lost any weight for quite a while, and I’m not surprised with the amount of high fat and sugar foods she puts away while pretending they’re healthy.

Reactions: 5
You dont stay that big without eating loads of crap. She needs to be honest with herself. I doubt she does any exercise either.

You’ve never seen her mate Sevda try to butter bread.
Or cut up food 🫢
---
When people say they're a certain size.. I'd love to see them get into a pair of jeans in that size.

My Mum always claims she's a size 14/16. Yeah, in stretchy tops and elasticated trousers.
Her jeans are all a 22 😂

I've got tops in 2 or 3 sizes smaller, and leggings, but I certainly don't claim I'm that size 😂
Jeans are a whole other species 😆

That Greek yogurt she has is so high in calories and fat. I know because I buy it for my children with medical needs who need a high calorie/fat diet and it’s the most calorific one you can get in Tesco. She’ll have lost 4lbs tomorrow of course 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yet another tone deaf post showcasing her utter greed and gluttony with all those expensive advent calendars. Poor mark while she made him open his, she said “urgh, gross” at his first chocolate then told him exactly which of his Pringles SHE would want and wouldn’t. She is one absolute spoilt brat.

Reactions: 6
Yet another tone deaf post showcasing her utter greed and gluttony with all those expensive advent calendars. Poor mark while she made him open his, she said “urgh, gross” at his first chocolate then told him exactly which of his Pringles SHE would want and wouldn’t. She is one absolute spoilt brat.
I bet she’s an absolute nightmare to live with. And I’m guessing 3/4lb loss tomorrow. She’s an utter joke. Greedy guts with all of those calendars.

Reactions: 5
She’s extremely materialistic and greedy. Totally
tone death, no wonder her views are declining.

Most of those calendars were gifted she did r buy them. Dont see them marked as gifted though

Reactions: 3
Her eating maccies in the car and getting a salad.... yeah right 😂 how much other things did she woof down her fat gob?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why they always eating maccies in the car? When she first came along it was regular

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.