Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is that giant nipple thing on side of her head? Is hat where Mark gets his night time milk? Bitty 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Honestly cant stand watching this woman, she can barely string a sentence together and then falls about laughing, she's like a village idiot! How do people like watching her videos, its beyond me!

Reactions: 12
The porridge eating video this morning 🤯
Says she doesn’t like it, but likes the taste so is going to eat it anyway. Agghhh I’d have to suffocate her if I lived with her.

Reactions: 3
She loves that denim dress which seems to be getting tighter even though she claims she’s losing weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can't stop watching her Mariah Carey singing bit at the beginning of her advent video the other day.
It's so cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves that denim dress which seems to be getting tighter even though she claims she’s losing weight.
Clearly it’s shrunk in the wash!! Our skinny queen who’s losing lbs and lbs every week is deffo not lying!!!!!

Reactions: 3
She reckons she loses 3 or so lbs a week. So 12 a month. Nearly a STONE a month?! No way. Absolutely not. It’s just not possible to eat as much as she does and do as little exercise and lose that amount of weight. If she’s losing any, it’s half a pound or so. Like others have said, she hasn’t changed in appearance for months, if she was really dropping a stone a month she’d be rapidly shrinking. How long is she going to continue this charade? She’ll be telling us she’s lost about 15 stone while looking exactly the same

Reactions: 12

Are we all listening in Tattle land? I fink this is aimed at us (note the denim dress 🤣🤣)

I haven’t seen any human being with bigger hands than her 😮
I went nosing through her older videos and on one of them, she said her hands and legs swell up really bad a lot of the time.
Surely that is concerning?
Isn't that a possible sign of heart issues or blood pressure or something?

Reactions: 5
I went nosing through her older videos and on one of them, she said her hands and legs swell up really bad a lot of the time.
Surely that is concerning?
Isn't that a possible sign of heart issues or blood pressure or something?
Absolutely! She just looks overall ill 🥺. Her family members should maybe show more concern over her health, than what’s she’s packed them up for their lunch. She looks so miserable lately, too 🙄

Reactions: 1
The bangers and mash looked pretty damn good to be fair. Just a pity she could barely read or pronounce what it said on the packaging.

I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed anyone use so many utensils to dish up a meal! She always uses so many spoons even making a bloody sandwich! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.