Falasious #2 Fatlasious always telling tall tales, stupid grin and lying about the number on the scales!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve come here to catch up on what’s happening because I just don’t have the patience to watch this absolute idiot. She’s completely dull and thick !!!

Reactions: 2
Why can’t this idiot slice cheese like a normal human? She’s got to use that stupid tiny grater that makes her hands look even more mammoth!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might not film tomorrow but she feels guilty…I’m sure people will get over not watching her scoff her huge mouth with food - but will she get over not seeing a creators fee for a video, of course not so I’m sure she’ll continue to spam TT with her greed.

Reactions: 4
She might not film tomorrow but she feels guilty…I’m sure people will get over not watching her scoff her huge mouth with food - but will she get over not seeing a creators fee for a video, of course not so I’m sure she’ll continue to spam TT with her greed.
Urgh that’s like her best mate simple sev! “Sowyyyyy guys for not posting”

it’s actually very very okay!!!! Hopefully one day of not posting will turn into forever! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Urgh that’s like her best mate simple sev! “Sowyyyyy guys for not posting”

it’s actually very very okay!!!! Hopefully one day of not posting will turn into forever! 😂
They always make me laugh for the "sorry for not posting for a while" "thanks for the concern and messages"
When they havent posted in like 4 hours 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Will she do a tiktok of her eating Xmas Dinner I wonder? Because if I was her family I'd lose my tit if she did.

Her body looks so painful and swollen. Like a pimple about to burst. She looks so unhealthy.

Watching her Advent calendar opening. She is one fat, illiterate MORON!!! Underneath that inane gormless grin is a stroppy, ratty cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tonight she had cannelloni which was covered in cheese and it looked like bechamel; ciabatta; and then she put a big dollop of truffle mayo on her salad. That is not food conducive to weight loss!

If that's her being healthy and what she regards as a weight loss diet, then what on earth was she eating before?!

Reactions: 8
Tonight she had cannelloni which was covered in cheese and it looked like bechamel; ciabatta; and then she put a big dollop of truffle mayo on her salad. That is not food conducive to weight loss!

If that's her being healthy and what she regards as a weight loss diet, then what on earth was she eating before?!
4lb loss this week-place your bets! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She eats horrific and not in a deficit to ever loose weight. Unless shes going to the gym I dont believe it. Liar liar pants on fire.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.