Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She doesn’t pack a lunch for Mark and Daisy, she packs a fucking picnic… why so much food? 😰 Do they actually have enough time to even eat all that crap she packs.
I know she did that recently when she was packing Daisy’s breakfast and lunch. There was nothing substantial to it, just lots of snacks.

Reactions: 1

Sassie

Chatty Member
I went nosing through her older videos and on one of them, she said her hands and legs swell up really bad a lot of the time.
Surely that is concerning?
Isn't that a possible sign of heart issues or blood pressure or something?
Absolutely! She just looks overall ill 🥺. Her family members should maybe show more concern over her health, than what’s she’s packed them up for their lunch. She looks so miserable lately, too 🙄

Madamex

VIP Member
Since say the summer how much weight is she supposed to have lost? I know she goes on about 100lbs but she wasn't on tiktok then was she?

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
7lb in a week, for once, with her, is certainly possible when she gained 9lb the week before.

If she hadn't had gained the 9lb, then no, very very unlikely

gimm3more

VIP Member
So the hospital calls and asks them to go in as soon as possible for mark to have his operation, instead she decides to set up her camera and film herself making a coffee instead

don’t worry hun, the surgeons etc will just wait
She’s unreal and not in a good way😭

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Not been on here lately just saw a pity me video no idea what’s going on can someone enlighten me please?

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Perhaps she’s dyslexic? That can affect how you process your thoughts, words and sentences.