Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RBN20

Chatty Member
Fuck me, the beginning of the advent calendar video was like a fever dream

Reactions: 2

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Sorry I know im late but what on Earth, in her return video where she’s basically telling everyone to forget and move on, why is she so manic looking? Her cheeks must hurt from all the overdone smiling
She tried to start a weight loss/exercise app with the help of a PT that has been gifting her and her daughter exercise plans. She wanted to charge £50 per month for this and was upset when people questioned this amount, saying they couldn’t afford it. This was mostly in the comments on TikTok. However, in here we were honest like we always are 😁 and tore it apart for the nonsense that it is. She clearly reads in here and didn’t like to hear the truth. She then got upset and took a week off TikTok and this big smiley, grinning video that you’re talking about, is her return.

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I will say, it would be very hard to be losing 5,6,7lbs a week. Even at her size.
I wish it was that easy tbh 😂

Regardless though, she isn't losing anything. Especially not what she claims
I remember in my slimming world group a girl was losing 4-6lbs a week. She was massively obese like fabulosa but she followed the plan 100% and lost about 15 stone.

danielsk300

I can't believe she's deleted the videos and removed her link tree too 🤣

Did she expect loads to rush to do it and they haven't so she's scrapped it?
---
She's so manipulative!
"I'm sorry everyone"
🙄🙄🙄
Can you share the video please? I'm blocked lol

Jerrica_Benton

why does everything have to be a fokin 'cottage cheese plate' or 'yoghurt plate', does she understand it's not normal nor appetising to eat every meal with cottage cheese or some other fatty substance smeared all over your plate

and it's obviously not helped much with weight loss cus she's ravenous by dinner and ends up eating 2 massive fried fish lol
That is A LOT of cottage cheese :sick:

WhatABore

VIP Member
Is that before or after she has inhaled his lunch? I reckon theres a lot of secret eating going on. I personally think she picks at food constantly and maybe doesn’t realise how much she is actually eating.
She always said she's eaten a lot of chocolate or her issues are snacking

instaknobs

VIP Member
She’s back then 🙄 her hands look even bigger. They’re like football gloves.
Just watched the fish and chip video from last night and she’s telling everyone in the comments that it was dry and disgusting. She’s always saying this about food making out like she doesn’t like it and didn’t eat it to cover up the fact that she really did scoff the lot and is not losing weight.
You don’t get that big being a picky eater!
Of course she’ll have lost 4lb this week from all the “exercise” and “healthy” eating.
---
Reminds me of a this episode on my 600lb life 🤣
View attachment 2719167
On the beg for free food. She named the chippy. Next time she will give them another chance and be #gifted

mysecretself

Chatty Member
If I followed whatever diet she was going to have on the plan, I would GAIN weight. Greek yoghurt, hummus, things swimming in oil, and loads of seeds chucked over everything.
Exactly this!! I have done SW years ago and you do lose but you have to be so strict with tracking everything. She just likes everything piled on, oil, butter, sauces, creams, yoghurts, jams etc. Even her ‘heathly’ rammin bowls are gigantic. She must eat 2/3 people’s portions of food per meal 🤪

WhatABore

VIP Member
why does everything have to be a fokin 'cottage cheese plate' or 'yoghurt plate', does she understand it's not normal nor appetising to eat every meal with cottage cheese or some other fatty substance smeared all over your plate

and it's obviously not helped much with weight loss cus she's ravenous by dinner and ends up eating 2 massive fried fish lol
She's so swollen!