Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m being dim here but why does she always put her weight gain partially down to missing meals?
If you’re missing meals you’re having less calories so should be losing weight?
She’s so fucking dumb isn’t she. I bet she’s the type to believe if you skip a meal your body holds onto its fat 😂😂 unless she’s insinuating she snacks more since she is supposedly “missing meals” 😂

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
How long do you have to be on a video for it to count as a view does anyone know? Like, if you scroll after one or two seconds would it still count?

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
You’ve never seen her mate Sevda try to butter bread.
Or cut up food 🫢
---
When people say they're a certain size.. I'd love to see them get into a pair of jeans in that size.

My Mum always claims she's a size 14/16. Yeah, in stretchy tops and elasticated trousers.
Her jeans are all a 22 😂

I've got tops in 2 or 3 sizes smaller, and leggings, but I certainly don't claim I'm that size 😂
Jeans are a whole other species 😆

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Been avoiding her vids cos of how annoyed she makes me but just catching up on this thread from Thurs/page 8 and I’m gonna be checking out this awful dress and how rough she looks without filters that everyone is going on about. I tend to watch the newest vid and work my way back so I’m just watching last nights and it’s so irritating.. ffs just go out for a meal with your family without filming yourself eating. Nobody cares. It really annoys me. These so called influencers are so obsessed with filming. She looks dog rough as well. She never looks nice. Not much engagement either.
---
She said lovely 12 times in this video. When ppl keep repeating words because they don’t know many words to kinda describe the same thing they sound so unintelligent!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought the exact same. And who the hell wants powdered peanut butter in a giveaway hamper please 🤣🤣 hardly luxurious! Not to mention the shitty advent calendars when we are now a week before Christmas 🙈
I’d rather have that than the mini fucking grater. You could probably use it as a dry spice rub for satay obviously mixed in with whatever spices that go into a satay. Not sure how it would taste but would be less calories than a creamy satay sauce made with full fat coconut milk/cream. Aldi do a chicken satay meal and have a dry spice mix but never looked into whats in it, but there is no peanut butter in it like every other satay recipe I’ve seen.

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Has anyone actually tried any of the just spices stuff? It looks good but wonder if it makes that much difference